20230902_124820 (resized).jpg
image-5 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_8003 (resized).png
IMG_8005 (resized).png
IMG_8007 (resized).png
IMG_8008 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rodcom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1623 2 years ago

Joined the club with a minty resorted game.

35E6AEF7-7361-4765-B14A-C96992F90903 (resized).jpeg35E6AEF7-7361-4765-B14A-C96992F90903 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#1657 2 years ago

Best bonus sound in pinball

6 months later
#1710 1 year ago

MVCO That quicksilver is a third one that CHRISPIN did. How do I know - I am on the owner of the game. I bought it about a year ago from a guy in VT. Along the way - talked CHRISPIN about it several times as to how he did the cabinet (automotive paint) which looks really cool. Your correct he did not document or sell on pinside so it is a bit hidden from the Quicksilver world. Overall - I can say the game build is amazing looking and plays great. I would not be selling if it were not for space in the house and games coming (Fathom, resorted stars….you know the story).

The seller of the game is a friend - Joe Fox who helps me to move games out my basement and lists them for me. Joe really has sold over 200 games over time. Joe has been on several podcasts over the years talking about his collection.

Quoted from cottonm4:

What do you mean by "possible scam"?
Let me see if I If understand you correctly. You are saying that this Quicksilver that is currently for sale in the marketplace ( there is only one for sale, currently) is actually the same Quicksilver that is in your house? Is this what you are saying?
Let's break this down. You are here for 7 years and have bought nothing and sold nothing.
[quoted image]
This is the ad for the Quicksilver that is for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137735
The guy who has it for sale has been on Pinside for 5 years, has placed almost 300 for sale ads in that 5 years, and has sold 132 items. He has a Red heart next to his name showing that he is a contributing member to Pinside. And he has 100% positive feedback. Maybe someone has stole his account, as you say. Or maybe not.
[quoted image]
What say you show us some pictures on the Quicksilver you bought so we can make a comparison for ourselves? Show us a picture of this coin door and that shooter rod. Like this one the seller put up.
[quoted image]
Also, if you have the same Quicksilver, you should also have the little build sticker that Chrispin added to the inside of the cab that ID's Chrispin as the builder.
[quoted image]
Here is Crispin's last QS he built and sold.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/126763
And another QS that Crispin built and sold in 2019.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/88847
The problem is this: I know Chrispin built and sold 2 Quicksilvers. The Quicksilver in this current ad looks different than the other two. The unit that is for sale has all new boards. Maybe Crispin built a 3rd Quicksilver? I don't know.
Some pictures of yours might help clear things up.
Thank you.

#1712 1 year ago

cottonm4 So this is the one that MVCO likely bought. It was crispin 3rd third one it differs from the current ad in that had black legs and green apron vs mine with grey and red.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-quicksilver-12/page/2

Not sure exactly why but the second one Crispin did not list or show the build only trace are the ads for it sold to me and from me!

Quoted from MVCO:

Chrispin must have built a 3rd one? Anyway, mine does have that same tag indicating Chrispin built it. Bought it a few months ago from Chrispin. STI picked it up- and brought it to me in Tacoma, WA. Not home from work for pictures, but I wonder if maybe mine has regular coin entry inserts? I think it may, where this one for sale is different. Chrispin must have built another I guess.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rodcom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quicksilver-club-all-welcome?tu=rodcom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.