20230903_112757 (resized).jpg
20230902_143322 (resized).jpg
20230902_124820 (resized).jpg
image-5 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_8003 (resized).png
IMG_8005 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Knoler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#371 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Hi folks,
My quicksilver is missing a plastic.
The long small one above the center 4 droptargets.
Does someone has this plastic or can someone give me a good scan of a good plastic?
thanks a lot !!!!

Ha! I just joined the club, and came in here to post the exact same thing. Does anyone know if repro plastics are available?

If anyone has a good scan of this plastic, I'd certainly appreciate it!

#389 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Heck, we were so busy playing it tonight we didn't take pictures of the game, just us playing it. My mother in law even enjoyed it.

Okay, show of hands, who else was disappointed there was no picture of the dog playing!

Congrats on the delivery!

#398 6 years ago

For future reference, ipdb usually has manuals for most non-gottlieb's, too!

1 month later
#410 6 years ago
Quoted from Ralph67:

There is a scan on IPDB of this plastic . Look in the photos section. no matter i'll post the pic .
My game was missing the correct one too. It had a repro that was solid green art , bah
So I made one and painted it up , on the underside , reverse painted if you see what I mean . i'll download a pic later .
http://mirror2.ipdb.org/images/1895/image-9.jpg

Oh, hey, thank you so much for pointing this out! Haven't been in the thread for a bit, so I'm just seeing it! Really appreciate it.

1 week later
#416 6 years ago
Quoted from Ralph67:

Here's my repro plastic , hand painted from underneath .
If you try this at home , remember to paint the black detail first , then fill in the rest .
I traced the Image from the IPDB on to the top of the plastic first , turned it over and did all the black lines and details, then when dry! the colours go over the black.

This shows the art on the underside.
I should of painted a white coat over this too . But as there is no lights under the plastic , I didn't bother about it .
The yellow/ red and green sections were painted over the black.
you don't have to be that neat , when painting it the colours .

I used clear washers to help protect the new plastic

Ralph, that is freaking phenominal! Well done, man. Would you mind sharing what you used for paint colors? Looks like a great match!

Thanks,
-Brian

1 week later
#421 6 years ago
Quoted from Ralph67:

Cheers guys. It came out better than I hoped .
It's a nice match when you look straight down onto it .
So use any gloss or satin black first for the detail and blacked out areas.
Then i used Model Master paints , I bought 2 sets of mixed paints from a model shop , for painting war hammer/ fantasy stuff.
Some interesting colours amongst them, I thought they would come in handy for pinball restoration. anyhow .
I used 2 of these "Fantasy" colours and a dark green Humbrol No 2 .

The Colours are "Troll Green"(4389) which matches the light lime green and "Bloode Red"(4352) which matches the red .
I think the part no's of the colour is printed on the jar , but take a look online to see if they still do these colours .

I did find a another of the Fantasy paints that would be good to use for the dark green, instead of the Humbrol dark green.
That one is called "Angle Green"(4382)

Thank you, Ralph! Hoping to get my QS up and running shortly, and next up after that will be some of these cosmetic fixes!

1 week later
#444 6 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Pinball Rescue said they would do a run of quicksilver plastics if we can collect at least 10 people. Please post if you're interested and i'll supply the list to them for consideration.

Hell yes! Sign me up!

3 weeks later
#508 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

OK. I count 5 with questionable common sense that would be in for a QS play field. Any more? Let get the train loaded and hit CPR with a power email

I'd be in for a playfield, for sure!

2 months later
#670 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

greatwichjohn In a separate thread you are asking for Bally and Williams playfield titles that; haven’t been produced before, and are not currently slated to be produced in the near future by other parties (verifying with Rick at PPS). Do you have any plans to make Quicksilver playfields? Also you don’t currently make Quicksilver backglasses. Why not add this product to your offering?
To help John measure interest, who would be interested in preordering a Quicksilver playfield/backglass? I’m down for a playfield, and a backglass if the playfield is produced.

I would definitely buy a playfield in a heartbeat. Do not need a backglass.

#674 6 years ago

Anyone know how many units CPR moves for one of their boutique runs? Are there enough of us that they would consider doing it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Spring Grove, IL
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sandusky, OH
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 959.00
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Knoler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quicksilver-club-all-welcome?tu=Knoler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.