This weekend I did a quick mini shop on a Williams "Stellar Wars" Pin. Originally the game was in pretty rough shape and not working. It had a few issues but nothing major. After re-seating and cleaning the connections at the main board and replacing some blown fuses with the proper ones, the game came to life and worked great. I also installed a remote battery holder and a credit switch on the coin door.
The play-filed looked like it had never been cleaned so we did a good deep clean on the play-field and followed it up with several coats of wax. Installed a new rubber kit and upgraded all of the GI lamps to LED's. I also placed a few other LED's in the play-field to make it pop. Amazingly, I only had to replace one bad lamp under the play-field. I also installed a new set of drop-target decals. Most of the original ones were found around the play-filed and down in the cabinet. All and all the game looks great now and is working great. Here are some before, during and after picks.