Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinhead76
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpsystem3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 10 years ago

Make sure if you get TFTC its not going in a family friendly environment (guess the same goes for SP). The dots in TFTC are downright BRUTAL. I don't think I've seen a game that rivals the blood and gore

#21 10 years ago

EATPM gets old quick dude.

I owned both, TFTC and EATPM. Needless to say both are gone, however TFTC lasted about 14 months longer in my gameroom than EATPM did. There's just so much more to do!

If you're jonsing for Elvira / Horror, save up the coin and go for a scared stiff. So much of a better game (of course, IMO).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpsystem3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quick-tftc-or-sp?tu=cpsystem3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.