By zaterminator

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3861 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3876 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

Like everyone who was involved in the GB PF issues, there were certainly times of frustration. However, JJ @ GXE went over and above making sure to keep me informed of what's going on. (As much as he could) I know people have distributors they are loyal to and feel the same. I just know, in the GB situation as well as a few other small things that have arisen with other pins, he is always prompt, factual and has always put me the customer first. It is rare to find that nowadays. Thanks again JJ.

Also, thanks to Stern for making good on their promise of making things right for me. Yes this will draw jeers from many. That's fine. I understand why people would not agree and are pissed with Stern. I get it. I can't speak for others or don't pretend to. Yes, it took longer than I hoped & communication should have been significantly better. At the end of the day, they made good on their promise to me. That's all I can ask.

IMG_3876 (resized).JPGIMG_3876 (resized).JPG

IMG_3861 (resized).JPGIMG_3861 (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quick-shout-out-jj-stern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.