10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jhanley
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heretic_9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Is the "sinking building" kit for this pin still readily available, from where, and how much does it run ?
Is it well made and reliable ? Can it be retrofitted to ANY Earthshaker ? How difficult is this to do ?

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

Bump. Thought for sure that someone here would know the answer to this, but it might be time to check the archives at RGP . . .

In the recent second round of a noted collection auction at Morphy Auctions, a prototype Earthshaker so-equipped sold for something approaching $5K, I think. Have the results list, could check it and post.

I've seen a couple of standard Earthshakers up for sale for awhile, in the $2,100 to $2,400 range (one of them just lowered to 2K), with no takers, and as a confirmed Pat Lawlor fan I'm wondering why ? Is it the price, or something else ? I would have been interested, but this pin is not quite high enough on my list, I don't really have a place to put one, and I've got bigger fish to fry just now.

I do think that (rare) sinking building feature has to enhance the appeal.

[Edit Update: I was a bit off on that; this ES sold for $3,900.] And here's the auction link:

http://morphyauctions.hibid.com/catalog/42535/april-26th-and-27th-2014-premier-coin-op--and-advertising--09-?cat=0&sort=1&hide=0&qs=0&view=0&aView=0&q=pinball&selCat=0

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heretic_9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quick-questions-about-earthshaker?tu=Heretic_9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.