(Topic ID: 722)

Quick mock up of Evil Dead backglass and side art.

By erak

14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by VT8man
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

evildead2.jpg
    backglass_proto_ty.jpg
    #1 14 years ago

This is a quick mock up of what I think I'm going to make the backglass look like for my machine. The vortex in the background is going to spin like on Black Hole. The final product will be totally original and hand painted, sort of in the same style. I'm trying to keep it looking traditional, rather than just photos.(like new pins) Let me know what you think. Remeber this is just a quick mock up to get the design down. Plus the paint program I used sucks. The final hand and airbrushed painted work will be alot better.

Sorry bout the quality of the pic. I worked on it on a friends computer, and forgot to email it to myself. So I had to pull the pic off my facebook post. Again sorry.

backglass_proto_ty.jpgbackglass_proto_ty.jpg

#2 14 years ago

I've been watching the progress since your first photos of the playfield and just wanted to say that everything so far looks amazing.

#3 14 years ago

That looks cool as all get up. Man, I can't wait until you are finished.

#4 14 years ago

Definately going in a good direction with this, Erak! I love the spinning vortex idea!

#5 14 years ago

Looks so ccol !!
    Is this Evil Dead and Army of Darkness ?

#6 14 years ago

You certainly are setting the ball very high for those following you in re-building a pin.

Let's hope you can inspire a few more original pins.

Please do keep posting pics, it is great to see how far you have progressed.

#7 14 years ago

great idea for the backglass hope it works out for you

#8 14 years ago

We expect a video of it in play as well as pictures. Maybe someday Robin will start on a custom Pinside themed machine.

evildead2.jpgevildead2.jpg

#9 14 years ago

Ash: Lady, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store.
    Possessed woman: Who the hell are you?
    Ash: Name's Ash.
    [cocks rifle]
    Ash: Housewares.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quick-mock-up-of-evil-dead-backglass-and-side-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.