(Topic ID: 86964)

Quick- If you didn't spend your last $10k on TronLE or MM...there's Orbitor 1...

By Hjbondar

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Yes- in case you are wondering, this machine has increased in value to $10K. Wish I would have picked up that $2200 one 7 months ago!! What am I missing??

"Orbiter 1 Pinball By Stern - $10000
Pinball Orbiter 1 by Stern and Seeburg 4 player only 500 made possibly less than 100 still exist and its possibly this one is the only one in this great condition. Ideal for a real serious collector this was family owned from day one hardly used. $10,000. FIRM. Call!"

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#2 10 years ago

So he's claiming it is home use only as well as the nicest on the planet, but he cannot bother to put up some pictures?

Sounds like a winner.

I wonder if he would accept a cashier's check for $12,000 and give me back $2,000 as part of the transaction?

Marcus

#3 10 years ago

Seems like a great price!

http://bostonpinball.biz/eBay112013.htm

Orbitor 1
1,430--625--2,195--20--1,998--2

#4 10 years ago

I saw one for sale last year in WI for $300. I played one at Pinball life's open house last fall. Not that great of a machine. 10K is highly questionable IMO

#5 10 years ago

I had the fortune to play this at the pinball museum in Alameda, CA. To say the least it was ----"interesting" - I would not want it as a game to play. Of course, at $10,000 - nobody would be playing it!

#6 10 years ago

Ill pass. Cool unique machine but 10K..... Not even by Christmas.

He does list only a phone number for contact info though so probably a machine exists.

#7 10 years ago

Oh dang and i can only scrap up 8K go figure, I always miss the good deals.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quick-if-you-didnt-spend-your-last-10k-on-tronle-or-mmtheres-orbitor-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.