4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by BBC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture1 (resized).PNG
    Capture (resized).PNG
    #1 4 years ago

Hi guys, thanks in advance for any help you can give me. My Gottlieb quick draw has started giving me problems. The game resets fine at the beginning of a game, but the ball count either stays at player one, ball one or rarely it will step to ball two. Where can I look? Has played fine for years before this. The player unit contacts have been cleaned and steps nicely by hand. Thanks again.

#2 4 years ago

What's the Add Player Unit (P) relay doing when this happens?

#3 4 years ago

ill check, thanks

#4 4 years ago

I would check the make/break on AX, and if not that, the make/break on Q.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNGCapture1 (resized).PNGCapture1 (resized).PNG
    #5 4 years ago

See if your First Ball (U) relay is activating when you score various points like 10 and 100 after the ball is served. If it doesn't activate the game will just keep re-serving player 1 ball 1 when it drains. You can tell if it has at least pulled in if you score the points and then hit the credit button, it should reset instead of just either doing nothing or adding another player. Of course if it's pulling in, check/clean the switches as well.

#6 4 years ago

Thanks guys for the ideas. I finally have some time to dig into it today.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quick-draw-ball-count-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.