IMG_1455 (resized).JPG
IMG_1454 (resized).JPG
IMG_1452 (resized).JPG
IMG_1451 (resized).JPG
IMG_1231 (resized).JPG
IMG_1232 (resized).JPG
IMG_1230 (resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

Thinking of selling my quick draw machine . Every things works and fun to play . Typical back glass and field is in pretty good shape . Just wondering what it's worth . New rubber and freshly cleaned and waxed play field.

IMG_1230 (resized).JPGIMG_1230 (resized).JPG

IMG_1232 (resized).JPGIMG_1232 (resized).JPG

IMG_1231 (resized).JPGIMG_1231 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

In Central NC 800 for one in this nice shape.Twice that for someone looking for that specific Title.

#3 7 years ago

Ok thanks it sure is a fun one to play for sure !

#4 7 years ago

There's been an unshopped one in fairly nice shape floating around here at $500 for a while

#5 7 years ago

Nice game, seems to have the usual flaking in the reds. $500 seems like a more realistic price.

#6 7 years ago

Repro backglasses available for this game from Shay.

This will surprise people but I sold a nice Fast Draw with a repro backglass just last year for $1100 in Illinois. I had two others on Pinside that wanted it but a local guy bought. Some guys want to buy shopped/restored games because they don't have the skills yet/time to do it.

I would start at $800 - $850 and come down in price if doesn't sell. Price in Washington State would be higher due to supply too.

#7 7 years ago

Can't see the condition of the sides of the cabinet, the front, including the coin door, and the legs.
These items could be the difference between $500-600 and a few hundred more.

A discerning collector will probably opt to spend another $300 plus shipping for a repro backglass, so that may limit how much they want to pay..

#8 7 years ago

Coin door legs and cabinet all look pretty good I think .

IMG_1451 (resized).JPGIMG_1451 (resized).JPG

IMG_1452 (resized).JPGIMG_1452 (resized).JPG

IMG_1454 (resized).JPGIMG_1454 (resized).JPG

IMG_1455 (resized).JPGIMG_1455 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quick-draw-5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.