You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CamPositions-4Player (resized).jpg
Quick Draw N relay 2 (resized).jpg
Quick Draw N relay (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Raff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Took the bottom cabinet out today gave it a good clean with a air hose , put it back in now the 10s and 100s don't work , the I and j relay are working but that's it. The I relay is the 50 points and the J relay is the 500 points.

#3 6 years ago

i had a look at the schematics and the 100s & 10s have switches P3a, P4a, P3b and P4b
connected to the circuit it runs through , what does the P stand for.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from currieddog:

Jones plugs? or some crud got blown into the score motor?

i would have to put it down to one of these because before i took the bottom board out the 100-10 points were working ,
so is there any switches on the score motor that control those points if not i would be looking at the jones plug or a broken wire ,

Quoted from MarkG:

Those are switches in the Player Unit, probably in the head. I believe the number indicates which cam the switch follows, and the last letter indicates which switch in the stack. There's probably a diagram in the manual to clarify that.

thanks for that
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Can you elaborate? You can score 50 or 500 points, but not 10 or 100? What happens when you try to score 10 or 100 points? Does the N/10pt relay or M/100pt relay fire?

there is no scoring on the pop bumpers 10 or 100 when lit, there is no scoring on the 10 points that are the switches behind the rubbers like the drop targets etc, but the 2 round stand up targets at the top of the playfield on the right and left side the scoring works on them because they are connected to the I relay =50 points, and J relay=500 points.
but a individual-score of 100 or 10 will not work.
when you try to score 100-10 points the n ,m and f relay dont work ,but on the 50-500 they work.

#9 6 years ago

when you try to score 100-10 points the n ,m and f relay dont work ,but on the 50-500 they work.

#11 6 years ago

I will have a look at the switch at 1c, does that switch at 1c interact with the 100 points.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

That's key. I'd start by checking the switch on the score motor at position 1C:

Problem solved MarkG you where spot on, it was the switch at 1c , gave the switch a clean and adjusted the closing and opening and bang the
100s-10s came back to life,. I have to spend more time understanding how to read schematics ,
Thanks MarkG again spot on, and thanks to currieddog for your input.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Raff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quick-draw-10010-fault?tu=Raff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.