(Topic ID: 1912)

Quick..

By lb45

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

quicksilver.jpg
    #1 13 years ago

.silver...

Quicksilver ! of course.
    Have found on the net an ad for a QS in a garage.
    I have been asking the price - i like the BG - .

I could be a good alignment with Big game, and i have some parts particularly an old CPU Bally AS2518 to use..

Waiting the answer.

quicksilver.jpgquicksilver.jpg

#2 13 years ago

Backglass looks to be in good shape and is good looking. PF doesn't look bad either.

#3 13 years ago

Hi SC ,
    I'am afraid about flippers , and i need much help about parts for flippers for 80's stern :
    - contacts reference
    - mechanical pieces.
    I'm waiting the price for this QS , but how about 50/100 euros?

#4 13 years ago

I believe you can mod Williams flippers to work on old sterns by reversing the pawls, left for right.

If it works, glass and pf are good. then that is a good price, IMO.

#5 13 years ago

Final negociation ( i think it doesn't work ) 125 euros : Go /Don't Go

Your opinion?

#6 13 years ago

What is that, like $175 USD? I'd say if the game looks good and you can fix it, it's worth it.

#7 13 years ago

Done, booked.

Managing the pickup

Pinballs at home :

#8 13 years ago

I saw that backglass and the artist at PPM two weeks ago. I think Quicksilver and his Barrocora are his best. He was, not surprisingly, inspired by art from Heavy Metal magazine.

#9 13 years ago

wow,
    how many pins have you scored so far lb45?
    -nice find

#10 13 years ago

I need a warehouse now - I can't stock all the machines I have.
    We need to dismantle the kitchen , the bathroom and perhaps more , to live between machines , wires , and parts !

Seriously , Quicksilver has come in PERFECT SHAPE ,without battery leaked and just for 125 Euros. I think it's rare (1201 units) - one women more..(1 on Panthera, 2 on Canada dry, ..)
    My brother in law has a big garage ...Gifts at christmas(@Erak) = space during the year
    I'm a lucky man .
    Some pictures soon.

@Autumnfade : no limit of space for pinballs , i'm totally free at this moment in my mind (change of work , change of life, a new city soon..) - just go

#11 13 years ago

@Autumnfade
    Actual Scoring :

1)Data East - Last Action Hero : approved by Robin (+300.000.000 points) - I make normally 100.000.000
    2)Totem GTB : 500.000 pts for Lionel, 100.000 for Robin !
    3)Dragon GTB : waiting a Molex connector (displaying bug ) , and i will be 100%OK
    4)Buck rogers GTB = clean , and Janin board received : Christmas gift
    5)Canada Dry GTB = 98 %OK - need a decor under the lower bumper - planned on november
    6)Big game Stern= in progress :Restart planned 11 November (day off..)
    7)Smart Set WMS : need 4 legs - but i have found with a great guy living in Orleans and collectors of EM's : no tested but at 10 Euros - i had luck..
    8)Panthera GTB : is working but i need to repaint all the cabinets. In summer..If i were able to find a cabinet..
    9)Earthshaker WMS : plays except bumpers - will change the 6 pre-drivers Q69..in nov.
    10)Quicksilver arrived yesterday - seems functionnal..

I hoped 50 for my 50's , but i will make my departure celebration next friday -..waiting one more?

#12 13 years ago

Very nice collection lb45
    of course the Canada Dry makes me feel........well?
    like a vampire waiting outside a closed blood bank

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.