A few theme and layout-related questions for everyone:
- How much research do you do on the theme you are working on at any given time?
- Talk about the difficulty of working on a theme that you might not be as passionate about
- Is it equally as hard to work on a theme you love because there is so much you want to include?
- How much of a layout/design is dictated by the theme at hand or do you shape the theme around a layout that you know will work?
- When laying out the design, how much thought has to be given to how the art package will be incorporated?
- Name a machine you've designed in the past that you wish you could have improved upon
- Any regrets on a feature or aspect of a game that made it into the final product, but you're not as thrilled with it now?