Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 156 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Brazy
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4315 (resized).PNG
    zzzzzz Class of 2018 (2) (resized).png
    690728BF-ED4C-4FEB-8806-C41B7D82D42C (resized).jpeg
    zzzzzz124 (2) (resized).jpg
    CpRm4JtUsAAZmyR (resized).jpg
    1392850472-0 (resized).jpg
    Surely-You-Cant-Be-Serious (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    5CFD98E9-CB72-4A66-AFAA-E1E866C71060 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    simpsons_2_800x800_cropped (resized).png
    E38D7280-D34F-4ADD-A3BC-93E8381F4142 (resized).jpeg
    Capture (resized).png
    cj (resized).jpg
    interview02 (resized).jpg
    andy heighway (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pipes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 5 years ago

So, another platform for this con-artist to lie through his teeth. What's the point of this?

#57 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballNews:

Time will be limited so I may not be able to ask them all, and any offensive or sarcastic questions will be politely skipped. Similarly, details of specific (pre-) order numbers or technical questions relating to a certain game issue can't be addressed, but if you have something you would like to ask Andrew please post your question here.

Oh cool, I've been dying to know his favorite color.

You just seem so nonchalant about this. He fucked people over and stole their money and you want to take a trip down memory lane with him? What's wrong with you?…seriously. This kiss-ass interview isn't going to help anyone. Don't give him attention. Let him go away.

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

This is what journalists do, it's a record for history. Calling it kiss-ass before you've seen it is pretty silly. Obviously they're aware that people are angry and are trying to not see this thread full of questions like "how far up your ass does your head fit?" because that's not helpful to them.
    Do I expect Andrew to come clean or something? No, of course not. But his answers will go into pieces of the puzzle in some fashion. It's not like anyone is going to suddenly think he's a swell guy if he doesn't cop to anything.
    The anger is warranted. I'm kind of out of it, but only because I had so many months of being angry that I just burned out, I couldn't stay mad any longer, it was going to give me an ulcer. But we shouldn't let being mad make us attack people who are just trying to do the kind of work that makes our hobby better. You can't dig for the truth without asking the questions.

Sure, interview a compulsive liar to get down to the truth. Makes perfect sense. Can't wait for this hard-hitting bit of journalism. Please, who are you kidding Aurich?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pipes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/questions-for-andrew-heighway?tu=pipes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.