Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 156 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Brazy
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4315 (resized).PNG
    zzzzzz Class of 2018 (2) (resized).png
    690728BF-ED4C-4FEB-8806-C41B7D82D42C (resized).jpeg
    zzzzzz124 (2) (resized).jpg
    CpRm4JtUsAAZmyR (resized).jpg
    1392850472-0 (resized).jpg
    Surely-You-Cant-Be-Serious (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    5CFD98E9-CB72-4A66-AFAA-E1E866C71060 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    simpsons_2_800x800_cropped (resized).png
    E38D7280-D34F-4ADD-A3BC-93E8381F4142 (resized).jpeg
    Capture (resized).png
    cj (resized).jpg
    interview02 (resized).jpg
    andy heighway (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#233 5 years ago

This is going to be like that interview with JPOP that didn’t ask a single fucking pointed question. Grill that g-&damn weasel!!!!

#244 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballNews:

Thanks for the questions guys. There were certainly some useful ones which I was able to add to the mix.
    Unfortunately today's interview wasn't able to take place in the manner originally planned.
    It was to be a Skype call which would be recorded and published as near verbatim as possible .
    Andrew was concerned that in addressing some of the actions of certain others he might inadvertently slander/libel them, or at least be at risk of that.
    I offered to remove or redact any parts of an answer which might be libelous or slanderous (not sure which if the words are published as a recording and as text - probably both?) as I don't want to be liable either, but Andrew wanted to see the questions in advance so he could work out what he would/could say.
    That was not something I could agree to. I wanted to hear his immediate reaction and not some carefully considered response. I also wanted to be able to jump in and pick him up on any points which seemed incorrect, inconsistent or unclear.
    In addition, Andrew wanted the final say over whether the interview could be published or not, depending on how it went. Again, this was not a point I would cede.
    So, as a compromise, I have sent him all my initial questions (there are a lot) for his *written* answers and will then pick up on any points also by e-mail. I will sub-down anything irrelevant or any grandstanding, and won't seek any 'approval' before publishing.
    You might ask what the difference is between this and just sending him the questions in advance of the Skype interview. The key point is that I don't want anyone thinking the Skype call was the intended version and not know Andrew already knew all the questions which were coming. That would totally change the dynamic of the interview and not be an honest interview in my opinion.
    So, it's not the interview I wanted, but I know there is a lot more to this whole story and I want to get at as much of it as possible.
    And rest assured there are no soft-ball questions.
    Cheers,
    Martin.

Thanks for attempting...eager to see the results. I’m betting we don’t get any “real” answers, apologies, or admission of failure, but we’ll see.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/questions-for-andrew-heighway?tu=pimp77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.