wonka.gif
1526371-trump.gif
beatdeadhorsef9yp.gif
crowdghaspingsu6.gif
25i0l0l.gif
spock.gif
beatdeadhorsef9yp.gif
th_gifs.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JerseyJack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#179 11 years ago

I'm sorry I did not see this thread sooner (really?) not really......Gambit, you are a customer, you even bought a JJP hoodie. My phone number is everywhere, why post to beat that dead horse? Just call me....come and visit me.....

If I look back I would say that I was "too honest" that is - I said what I knew the facts to be at the time I said them - not in politic speak but in reality. A few of our vendors actually lied (yes) to us - they wanted the work - they took our PO and some took money and did not produce what they said they would produce when they said we would get it....boo hoo...I guess I can write a tell-all not that it would help but that's why the water is cold. This is not easy......however we will get screwed once and the vendors who do what they should get our business forever.

Pinball has been a dirty work for these vendors for a long time. They moved on to produce parts for every other industry that was not on life support. Some act like they are doing us a favor taking our order. The economy is getting better in some places. How do you deal with a vendor who has a Summer schedule and works 3 days a week on a PO we placed last November? - Critical vendor who you don't want to piss off? - We go around him - we deal with other people.

Listen, everyone knows what we are doing and if they don't just call me - In March July looked like a year ahead. I certainly believed we would be shipping games in July (not - duh) - I look bad...yep....better to say something like "the game will ship when it's ready" - no- maybe so.

I'm not doing anything to delay games shipping but I'm not putting anything anywhere unless it's ready for what we want it to be ready for.

Keith and his wife have a new baby born about ten days ago. Is he still coding - yes - do I have code today to put out the games we have built here today - not yet but very soon in days. Keith's ability, resolve, work ethic and talent are amazing, we know.

There truly is a waiting list for ECLEWOZ - so if you got in early and want to sell your spot, have at it. From where I sit today I don't want to guess again about your game delivery. I said in Seattle that my goal was toe get games out by the holidays - this year and we will do that - hopefully all of them ordered.

The build is the easy part at this point. Having everything here we need is still coming but a lot happens every day, fulltime all the time.

The haters will always be there to say something, even when the games ship, the conversation will shift to this and that hater subject, I'm sorry I have not found a way to make everyone on Planet Earth happy. The people who bought our games, that's who we want to make happy. Bystanders can pile on with their musings and opinions, all welcome and respected.

The game is awesome, others have said that that have seen more than you Gambit, unfortunately for you. I do thank you for your faith and patience in ordering. If you need to get off the road, then I can help you by reselling your game now and giving you a full refund.

My Dad is in ICU so I've been occupied with life, real life, not reading this forum so I apologize for that too.

I'm certain this give a good laugh to some people but I can assure you and anyone else, those buying or playing our games will be the ones laughing last.......Back to work.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JerseyJack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-regarding-woz-progress?tu=JerseyJack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.