wonka.gif
1526371-trump.gif
beatdeadhorsef9yp.gif
crowdghaspingsu6.gif
25i0l0l.gif
spock.gif
beatdeadhorsef9yp.gif
th_gifs.gif
There are 341 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

But in any event all you do is complain. I have given you information regarding development timelines and the work effort involved in that development yet you still complain. The game is delayed but on the 10 yard line.

We can keep throwing the thesaurus at each other, or get down to brass tacks. I will continue to complain about being fed bullshit and deception about this game from Jack the Salesman. When Jack the Business Owner wants to shoot straight with his investors, I am all ears.

You will continue to kiss Jack's ass, regardless of the hat he is wearing. Mostly, because you have a lot more info than the rest of Jack's customer base. And that is because you have a skill set that JJP needed long before you got involved. Toot your horn about your programming skill for us one more time as you pass, please. Some of us forgot how pleased you are with yourself.

I also don't call that turd box at E3 the 10 yard line. But, either way, let me tell you something about being stalled on the 10 yard line, as a Dallas Cowboys fan. That shit gets real old. And so is this bullshit.

#152 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

When did you order your WOZ?

Number 81 in Feb of last year....you up for it....

#153 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Number 81 in Feb of last year....you up for it....

Are you 81st in the production line? Your LE number isn't the production number.

#154 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Are you 81st in the production line? Your LE number isn't the production number.

Not sure...but fairly early....I'll put my SM up or equivalent value?

I'm serious and we are in Texas...easy to settle....

#155 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Find me the post where I ever said that they weren't writing code. It's right next to Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster, because it doesn't effing exist. Never said it.

FYI, the Loch Ness Monster DOES exists. A buddy of mine had it for a while. It's a Gameplan pin.

#156 11 years ago

Now that is awesome Iceman. I support Jack 100% - excited for this game and have had no problem waiting.

#157 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

We can keep throwing the thesaurus at each other, or get down to brass tacks. I will continue to complain about being fed bullshit and deception about this game from Jack the Salesman. When Jack the Business Owner wants to shoot straight with his investors, I am all ears.
You will continue to kiss Jack's ass, regardless of the hat he is wearing. Mostly, because you have a lot more info than the rest of Jack's customer base. And that is because you have a skill set that JJP needed long before you got involved. Toot your horn about your programming skill for us one more time as you pass, please. Some of us forgot how pleased you are with yourself.
I also don't call that turd box at E3 the 10 yard line. But, either way, let me tell you something about being stalled on the 10 yard line, as a Dallas Cowboys fan. That shit gets real old. And so is this bullshit.

I sympathize with you. Cowboys fan. Ouch

Go giants.

I'm hardly tooting my own horn. But when people spit stupidity about development times and programming it's annoying especially from people who aren't developers.

Blah blah the programming shouldn't take this long blah blah.

How much code have they written? HTML for their personal web page doesn't count

Same thing when people bag on lyman. The dude obviously has talent and loves what he does but is terribly overworked. Left alone he will produce awesome games under realistic timelines but considering he isn't given proper timelines you get games in piecemeal. Certainly not his fault he's only 1 person.

#158 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

This is clearly an attempt to personally attack someone who isn't here to defend himself. It does not reflect favorably on you. You can call Jack any time and get an answer, instead you continually complain in public to people who can't help you, while ignoring the people who can.

#159 11 years ago

I just think Jack should start telling everyone what he knows about his delays and setbacks on the programming side, and stop being blatantly deceitful about test games and 50 games produced in August and starting full production in September, etc... It is time for the hard, honest talk with his customers.

#160 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I just think Jack should start telling everyone what he knows about his delays and setbacks on the programming side, and stop being blatantly deceitful about test games and 50 games produced in August and starting full production in September, etc... It is time for the hard, honest talk with his customers.

No. It's time for you to stop whining to the wrong people.

If I have an issue or concern with Jack, I'll call him.

Everybody else does.

Except for you.

So whatever it is you're doing here is not really what you claim it is.

#161 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

Dude, would just ask for your money back and stop whining here? Pinside has no ability to deliver your game to you.
This is clearly an attempt to personally attack someone who isn't here to defend himself. It does not reflect favorably on you. You can call Jack any time and get an answer, instead you continually complain in public to people who can't help you, while ignoring the people who can.

Jack is absolutely here and can chime in any time he wants. Pinside is a pinball discussion community. This is a pinball discussion. Click out and head to the WOZ Group if you want. I am not about to start getting through to you again. You have an amazing ability to ignore words, sentences, facts and truths. Thank you for your concern, however.

#162 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

No. It's time for you to stop whining to the wrong people.
If I have an issue or concern with Jack, I'll call him.
Everybody else does.
Except for you.
So whatever it is you're doing here is not really what you claim it is.

Ok. Again, thanks.

#163 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

You know I get what your saying and even agree... even though I am a JJP coolaid kid.

But, in the end he has to build the business and machine and try to keep up the hype so he can sell more machines.

I worked as a project manager for a large pharmaceutical company and every ghantt chart that was for selling the project was underestimated on purpose to sell it to whoever. So I think I get whats going on.

So I sit back and enjoy the ride. Just saying

#164 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

He already did....he told me in person....so, are you in or out or full of BS?

#165 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

He already did....he told me in person....so, are you in or out or full of BS?

I want to know where you are in production line. Best case scenario, I think that some WOZ will be produced prior to Christmas. I could see production being started around November, and for them to get as many as they can out by Christmas. If you aren't in the first 50-75 or so, I don't think you will see yours until 2013.

#166 11 years ago

OMFG !!!!!!!!...let's get back to this stuff!

#167 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

If you aren't in the first 50-75 or so, I don't think you will see yours until 2013.

All I know is I'm number 81 and I'm willing to wager big tatties that I'll get mine before then.....yay or nay, its Christmas or bust, what do you think.....

Teddy, I know you want to bury your head in there.....

#168 11 years ago

Does anyone know if there really is a waiting list for the ECLE? Aside from the rumor, is anyone here really on it? I was under the impression that they could still be guaranteed from a few dealers. Thanks...

#169 11 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

Does anyone know if there really is a waiting list for the ECLE? Aside from the rumor, is anyone here really on it? I was under the impression that they could still be guaranteed from a few dealers. Thanks...

I think pinballsales has a list of people that want an LE and could not locate one. Those people are waiting for anyone that drops out that has already ordered.
There is some assumption that a few distributors such as Automated Services have some LEs that they will mark up in price when the time is right to do so.

#170 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

All I know is I'm number 81 and I'm willing to wager big tatties that I'll get mine before then.....yay or nay, its Christmas or bust, what do you think.....
Teddy, I know you want to bury your head in there.....

Man, I need a popcorn emotioncon for this thread and some beer emotioncons for this wager if it happens.

I have no dog in this fight nd don't know enough to comment. But, I think woz, when it is released, will meet everyones expectations, which are set high. Should be a great game and it is good for pinball to have two manufacturers.

#171 11 years ago

I find these frequent WOZ bitch 'n moans to be so strange. I'm in for a WOZ, and I'm absolutely patient....I dunno, maybe it's me. I have plenty of pinball in my life so it's not as if I'm twiddling my thumbs with nothing to do till the game shows up.

Jack's been very transparent and kept updates flowing throughout the entire process. For some reason the E3 Machine has become some "BIG LIE CONSPIRACY COVERUP" for some people. Here's how I see it: Not every physical piece was ready yet, but they built a machine with what they had so far so they could show off a tangible unit. It wasn't ready for production yet, but it was a taste of what's to come! Since all the lights and mechs weren't ready yet, Keith didn't put the full code on there. Simple as that.

I find it really strange that some people are acting like Jack is still at the starting line with this thing because of the demo machine....some people are acting like Keith hasn't written any code because the demo machine didn't show any. C'mon guys, do you REALLY think that's how product development works? Do you really think Keith has been jamming on it for all this time and he's at square one?

The charges leveled against this game based on the demo machine are naive. The game is obviously further along than what we've been shown, and yes while I'd love to see some more stuff - I know the game will be finished relatively soon....a month, 6 months...I dunno, time flies pretty fast for me so it'll be done before ya know it.

Relax...if you bought one, you know it's coming. If you didn't buy one...*shrug*, who cares? Play it when it comes out and make a judgement then.

I can't wait for the Jpop threads 5 years down the road "When are these games going to be finished!" LOL ....

#172 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

My point is you can't hate on something that isn't here yet. So stop with the crap.
It's delayed. And delayed. And Delayed some more. No one is at any risk of losing their money so its basically a non issue. If you want your money back just ask. Simple as that.
Now.. Stern product is here and available for comment. My comment is their QC is horrendous.
There is ZERO excuse for a modern game to have these many problems. Zero. Unless you are rushing crap out the door with no care and feeding which is what is happening.
How the hell can a machine leave the factory knowing each game is supposedly tested without sound for example.

Which game had no sound? Proof?

Quoted from Pinchroma:

AC/DC and X-Men are about 2-3 months of development with a single competent coder once the gameplay rules are created. It's simple programming. It really is.

Which pinball games have you programmed? I hate it when people make claims on how easy or difficult something is when they can't or haven't done it themselves. You cannot state how easy this is. Frankly, the only one posting here that can is keefer.

Quoted from Pinchroma:

I sympathize with you. Cowboys fan. Ouch
Go giants.
I'm hardly tooting my own horn. But when people spit stupidity about development times and programming it's annoying especially from people who aren't developers.
Blah blah the programming shouldn't take this long blah blah.
How much code have they written? HTML for their personal web page doesn't count
Same thing when people bag on lyman. The dude obviously has talent and loves what he does but is terribly overworked. Left alone he will produce awesome games under realistic timelines but considering he isn't given proper timelines you get games in piecemeal. Certainly not his fault he's only 1 person.

Ok now you are saying what I'm saying. So perhaps I simply misunderstood.

#173 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I thought credit card companies only give you 60 days after a purchase to dispute a charge?

AMEX just told me 60 days, but said if it took 7 days to arrive, I could have a grace period.

She could not answer me if it took a year to receive my product, and said it is normally 60 days.

#174 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I think pinballsales has a list of people that want an LE and could not locate one. Those people are waiting for anyone that drops out that has already ordered.
There is some assumption that a few distributors such as Automated Services have some LEs that they will mark up in price when the time is right to do so.

That is true that pinballsales has a wait list. That is according to Jack. He said it the same time he offered anyone that wants out a full refund. Very few have taken him up on that, some complain it is taking too long but stay in. They have their reasons. I suspect I has to do with a markup after the release.

#175 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I find these frequent WOZ bitch 'n moans to be so strange. I'm in for a WOZ, and I'm absolutely patient....I dunno, maybe it's me. I have plenty of pinball in my life so it's not as if I'm twiddling my thumbs with nothing to do till the game shows up.
Jack's been very transparent and kept updates flowing throughout the entire process. For some reason the E3 Machine has become some "BIG LIE CONSPIRACY COVERUP" for some people. Here's how I see it: Not every physical piece was ready yet, but they built a machine with what they had so far so they could show off a tangible unit. It wasn't ready for production yet, but it was a taste of what's to come! Since all the lights and mechs weren't ready yet, Keith didn't put the full code on there. Simple as that.
I find it really strange that some people are acting like Jack is still at the starting line with this thing because of the demo machine....some people are acting like Keith hasn't written any code because the demo machine didn't show any. C'mon guys, do you REALLY think that's how product development works? Do you really think Keith has been jamming on it for all this time and he's at square one?
The charges leveled against this game based on the demo machine are naive. The game is obviously further along than what we've been shown, and yes while I'd love to see some more stuff - I know the game will be finished relatively soon....a month, 6 months...I dunno, time flies pretty fast for me so it'll be done before ya know it.
Relax...if you bought one, you know it's coming. If you didn't buy one...*shrug*, who cares? Play it when it comes out and make a judgement then.
I can't wait for the Jpop threads 5 years down the road "When are these games going to be finished!" LOL ....

Seldom do I a read a post where I agree with just about every word, but I truly couldn't have said it better myself

#176 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I want to know where you are in production line. Best case scenario, I think that some WOZ will be produced prior to Christmas. I could see production being started around November, and for them to get as many as they can out by Christmas. If you aren't in the first 50-75 or so, I don't think you will see yours until 2013.

In other threads you said that none of us will likely see our pins till 2013 so why not take him up on his bet?

#177 11 years ago

This thread is....

beatdeadhorsef9yp.gifbeatdeadhorsef9yp.gif

#178 11 years ago

I didn’t order a WOZ (as of yet) but have considered it. I'm still thinking it over. So, I'm not biased either way. My opinion...

Didn’t the remakes of Big Bang Bar take over 4 years to produce? People that took all the risk in fronting $4500 to preorder it which was considerably more than a NIB at the time. Those people that picked it up are still probably laughing at the haters that relentlessly posted on RGP that the project would never be finished.

JJP or Jack seems as though he's done a lot of his homework and hired the right people. The progress they have shown so far is impressive and has gotten a lot of enthusiasts interested including myself.

Many have already stated the obvious that it's a new company, pinball platform etc. HUGE undertaking and risk to take in today’s economy. For every update post from the JJP I'm sure they are much further along in their milestone.

There was an update this month and June etc. I'm not sure why people are complaining...

#179 11 years ago

I'm sorry I did not see this thread sooner (really?) not really......Gambit, you are a customer, you even bought a JJP hoodie. My phone number is everywhere, why post to beat that dead horse? Just call me....come and visit me.....

If I look back I would say that I was "too honest" that is - I said what I knew the facts to be at the time I said them - not in politic speak but in reality. A few of our vendors actually lied (yes) to us - they wanted the work - they took our PO and some took money and did not produce what they said they would produce when they said we would get it....boo hoo...I guess I can write a tell-all not that it would help but that's why the water is cold. This is not easy......however we will get screwed once and the vendors who do what they should get our business forever.

Pinball has been a dirty work for these vendors for a long time. They moved on to produce parts for every other industry that was not on life support. Some act like they are doing us a favor taking our order. The economy is getting better in some places. How do you deal with a vendor who has a Summer schedule and works 3 days a week on a PO we placed last November? - Critical vendor who you don't want to piss off? - We go around him - we deal with other people.

Listen, everyone knows what we are doing and if they don't just call me - In March July looked like a year ahead. I certainly believed we would be shipping games in July (not - duh) - I look bad...yep....better to say something like "the game will ship when it's ready" - no- maybe so.

I'm not doing anything to delay games shipping but I'm not putting anything anywhere unless it's ready for what we want it to be ready for.

Keith and his wife have a new baby born about ten days ago. Is he still coding - yes - do I have code today to put out the games we have built here today - not yet but very soon in days. Keith's ability, resolve, work ethic and talent are amazing, we know.

There truly is a waiting list for ECLEWOZ - so if you got in early and want to sell your spot, have at it. From where I sit today I don't want to guess again about your game delivery. I said in Seattle that my goal was toe get games out by the holidays - this year and we will do that - hopefully all of them ordered.

The build is the easy part at this point. Having everything here we need is still coming but a lot happens every day, fulltime all the time.

The haters will always be there to say something, even when the games ship, the conversation will shift to this and that hater subject, I'm sorry I have not found a way to make everyone on Planet Earth happy. The people who bought our games, that's who we want to make happy. Bystanders can pile on with their musings and opinions, all welcome and respected.

The game is awesome, others have said that that have seen more than you Gambit, unfortunately for you. I do thank you for your faith and patience in ordering. If you need to get off the road, then I can help you by reselling your game now and giving you a full refund.

My Dad is in ICU so I've been occupied with life, real life, not reading this forum so I apologize for that too.

I'm certain this give a good laugh to some people but I can assure you and anyone else, those buying or playing our games will be the ones laughing last.......Back to work.....

#180 11 years ago

I appreciate the response, Jack. I certainly appreciate your current situation outside of pinball. I explained my position in the e-mail I sent you this morning. I know that you have been occupied, and it obviously isn't and hasn't been a good time to discuss concerns with you directly.

It was not me that brought this thread directly to Jack's attention, nor by random chance either - thanks to those that did, though! You want to tell Gary Stern that I think he made a run of terrible games in the mid-oughts and should be ashamed with his QC, guys? Have at that, too.

#181 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Which game had no sound? Proof?

Which pinball games have you programmed? I hate it when people make claims on how easy or difficult something is when they can't or haven't done it themselves. You cannot state how easy this is. Frankly, the only one posting here that can is keefer.

Ok now you are saying what I'm saying. So perhaps I simply misunderstood.

You seem like you could potentially be a competent developer so you probably know this already and are trying to defend a stance. I have done driver and graphic development for Linux games. Once the rules are defined the development isn't that difficult or time consuming on a non graphical platform. Sorry it just isn't.

The thread with no (or low) sound was I believe coasterguy.

#182 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The thread with no (or low) sound was I believe coasterguy.

It is a new sound board arrangement. There is sound, it is just re-distributed and different from earlier Sterns.

#183 11 years ago

I'am sure they (JJP) are getting all the bugs out and taking there time since its the first pin (WOZ) manufactured. Expect some issues with some machines as this is normal with anything built, scratched and dimpled playfields are not acceptable, needing to make adjustments is normal. I can't believe some people recieved there NIB Stern pins to have dings and scratches on there playfields.

#184 11 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

I'am sure they (JJP) are getting all the bugs out and taking there time since its the first pin (WOZ) manufactured. Expect some issues with some machines as this is normal with anything built, scratched and dimpled playfields are not acceptable, needing to make adjustments is normal. I can't believe some people recieved there NIB Stern pins to have dings and scratches on there playfields.

1. What a timely response.

2. Really dude? Going to go right ahead and punch Stern in the nuts after everything here?

#185 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

I can assure you and anyone else, those buying or playing our games will be the ones laughing last.......Back to work.....

Well said Jack! And best wishes for your Dad, our prayers are with you....

#186 11 years ago

Jack,

I think the game will be awesome, the build quality looks top notch, I kick myself for not pre ordering. good luck

Sorry to hear about your father, I wish you and your family the best.

#188 11 years ago

Hi Jack. I'll be calling again soon. There are still a few local Pinsiders that would like to come down to the plant.

25i0l0l.gif25i0l0l.gif

#189 11 years ago

Thanks for the great response Jack. I am certain it will be worth the wait while you make sure it is right.

#190 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

1. What a timely response.
2. Really dude? Going to go right ahead and punch Stern in the nuts after everything here?

I was simply stating that adjustments are the normal for anything NEW!!! F***ED UP scratched and dinged up playfileds are not regardless of who makes it! If your NEW pin playfield was dinged up and scratched you be ok with it? I was NOT punching Stern in the 'Nads! Get over yourself my friend! A handful of pinsiders have scratched and dinged up PF's on there NIB pins and they aint happy about it and I dont blame them either!

#191 11 years ago

....like talking to a wall around here....

#192 11 years ago

<crickets>

#193 11 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Didn’t the remakes of Big Bang Bar take over 4 years to produce? People that took all the risk in fronting $4500 to preorder it which was considerably more than a NIB at the time. Those people that picked it up are still probably laughing at the haters that relentlessly posted on RGP that the project would never be finished.

It is easy to look at 2005 with 2012 eyes.

Back then there was a heck of a lot of concern. It was posted on RGP that the money paid up front would be escrowed, it never was. There was to be payments, then people got notices to pay the rest fast.

There were what at least four different groups along the way, Bearcave, and others that came and went. Kerry Stair finished it up.

No factory, no assembly line, no paid trained personnel.

Not to mention they had a BBB disassembled, and I was contacted a lot by each group regularly to find out what went where and all kinds of neat questions. If the people that had money invested knew this they would have been screaming.

It was pretty scary if you had five grand in that mess.

Gene did get them done. And I would call it a miracle.

People might be laughing now, they weren't when the BBB project was going on.

LTG

#194 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Pinball has been a dirty work for these vendors for a long time. They moved on to produce parts for every other industry that was not on life support. Some act like they are doing us a favor taking our order.

This has been going on since the Capcom days, at least.

Vendors aren't sure if they'll get paid. So they don't bother, or may do it when ever they feel like it, and sure as heck charge a lot more just in case they do get paid.

This will effect anyone wanting parts forever. Stern, JJP, JPOP, US.
LTG

#195 11 years ago

I am obviously opinionated and a board hot head, and sometimes my bickering with others on the board gets too heated. I used language and got to a point of anger last night, frustrated with other members and talking in circles, that I should be and am embarrassed with. Jack was not here directly to retort at the time, and I continued to pile on needlessly harsh complaints, whose points were made long before. For that alone, I do owe Jack and JJP an apology.

There is a fine line between being purely negative and offering constructive criticism. I stand by my underlying position, and have had direct communication with Jack on this subject. He has responded both here and in private. I will strive to be more constructive in any further discussions on this issue, and be less destructive.

#196 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hi Jack. I'll be calling again soon. There are still a few local Pinsiders that would like to come down to the plant.

Here here Ted (and Jack). I'm patiently waiting. If and when it happens I'm still in.

Brian

#197 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Everyone who has been paying attention to this project also knows that Jack tends to release information that is not current. So whatever was at E3 is not representative of the current state of game development. We've seen this time and time again where JJP releases something that is sometimes weeks or even months old. It's safe to say they're a lot further along.

Quoted from gambit3113:

....like talking to a wall around here....

Obviously you're upset that his game is not in your hands. But I don't see how continuously complaining in public is going to expedite that process? If you can't wait, then ask for a refund -- it seems obvious Jack has no problem giving you your money back.

If you don't want your money back, then what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Are you looking to make such a big stink publicly, that Jack will ship your game out to you faster than other people who have been waiting longer?

The fact is, those who pre-ordered did not get any guaranteed delivery date. It seems most people are patient and willing to wait. Those that aren't are free to slip out and let someone else have their slot. If there's a waiting list, you can surely make some kind of deal to get a little return if you think your money could have been better served elsewhere?

#198 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I am obviously opinionated and a board hot head, and sometimes my bickering with others on the board gets too heated. I used language and got to a point of anger last night, frustrated with other members and talking in circles, that I should be and am embarrassed with. Jack was not here directly to retort at the time, and I continued to pile on needlessly harsh complaints, whose points were made long before. For that alone, I do owe Jack and JJP an apology.
There is a fine line between being purely negative and offering constructive criticism. I stand by my underlying position, and have had direct communication with Jack on this subject. He has responded both here and in private. I will strive to be more constructive in any further discussions on this issue, and be less destructive.

You don't need to hear it from a nobody like me, but - well said. Kudos for being a man about it.

#199 11 years ago

PinballHelp, I forgot that Robin had created and installed the Ignore User feature last week. For my shoddy memory and not pointing this out for our mutual benefit - and only for these injustices - I also offer you my apologies. Look up on this post, to the grayscale small font at the very top, next to QUOTE and !!. Let's click IGNORE together.

In 3....2......1

#200 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

PinballHelp, I forgot that Robin had created and installed the Ignore User feature last week. For my shoddy memory and not pointing this out for our mutual benefit - and only for these injustices - I also offer you my apologies. Look up on this post, to the grayscale small font at the very top, next to QUOTE and !!. Let's click IGNORE together.
In 3....2......1

Sorry, I'm not going to stick my head in the sand. But feel free.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

There are 341 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-regarding-woz-progress/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.