53 days ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 days ago by Isochronic_Frost
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 53 days ago

I haven't been able to figure out how to upload a highscore photo to an already existing high score of mine (that didn't have one before). I went through all my high scores on Pinside, and noticed there were a few that didn't have photo evidence so I began scouring my hard drive and managed to find a folder with the missing photos matching the high scores on Pinside. If someone can please let me know how to add them without having to delete the entry and start over, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

#2 52 days ago

Thinking that you will have to delete the original post. Create a new post with the photo, and in the comment box type in the original date.

#3 52 days ago
    Quoted from smkrogman:

I haven't been able to figure out how to upload a highscore photo to an already existing high score of mine (that didn't have one before). I went through all my high scores on Pinside, and noticed there were a few that didn't have photo evidence so I began scouring my hard drive and managed to find a folder with the missing photos matching the high scores on Pinside. If someone can please let me know how to add them without having to delete the entry and start over, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Use the Pindigo App, it’s super awesome, I’d highly recommend it. It used to sync with Pinside, and in a future update, it will sync again!

#4 52 days ago
    Quoted from smkrogman:

Editing of scores is coming, hopefully this week.

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Use the Pindigo App, it’s super awesome, I’d highly recommend it. It used to sync with Pinside, and in a future update, it will sync again!

I would be happy to have Pindigo integrate with Pinside again. The API is ready for it

#5 52 days ago
    Quoted from robin:

Editing of scores is coming, hopefully this week.

Fantastic news! I’m excited for this

I would be happy to have Pindigo integrate with Pinside again. The API is ready for it

Time for me to harass the Pindigo devs then!

#6 51 days ago

Ding ding! Update!

I have made some major updates to the high score listing pages. This was long overdue, because the old views did not render nicely, particularly on mobile.

While doing this update, I also included the ability to edit previous score entries (e.g. correct a typo or add photo evidence to a score) via the little pencil icon under each entry. Note that editing and deleting of scores can only be done from your "My Pinside" > "Scores" page (the yellow section, so to speak).

This update affects your personal scores page (where you can add/edit/delete scores) at https://pinside.com/pinball/my-pinside/scores and also the community view of someones scores (the "scores" tab on someones profile page)

Lastly, this also updates the looks of high scores per game listings, in the archive section of a game (e.g. The Hobbit)
    https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/the-hobbit/scores

Consider this "in beta"! If all is working well, these pages should now render nicely both on mobile as well as desktop views. If you run into issues, let me know!

#7 51 days ago

Hell yeah!!! Thanks robin
    Once again Pinside reigns supreme!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 24.25
    Lighting - Other
    The MOD Couple
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    € 339.00
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Professor Pinball
    $ 50.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Just 3D Mods
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 214.99
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 24.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 10.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Lee's Parts
    $ 109.99
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside