(Topic ID: 95580)

Question re Big Hit/Pro Football flipper 'bats'.

By Shapeshifter

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by stashyboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-23.jpg
253f1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Sorry I can't answer your question about what the originals were, but replacement decals are available from Pinball Rescue if you need them.
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Decals_Other.html

I decided to go without them on my latest restore (see page 55 of show us your......) My game didn't come with them and the flippers seemed to be original. I also wondered if I should get them, but decided they were probably added sometime during initial game production, since they are not on the flyer as you pointed out. Steve Young said the decals were not to his standards (nothing against Pin Rescue) I also couldn't really justify the expense-including international shipping on an envelope with 4 small decals!

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Every Big Hit I have bought and sold had the bat stickers. There was a roll of NOS stickers in a load of parts I sold Steve at PBR back in the 90's. Probably sold out long ago but might be worth a call to jog his memory.

As you say, long gone.......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Covington, LA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-re-big-hitpro-football-flipper-bats?tu=stashyboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.