7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Lovef2k
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1030381 (resized).JPG
    P1030379 (resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

I have a NOS black flipper bat with the lightning bolt, it's tagged with part number 20-9250-7. I looked on marco and they have a 20-9734-7. What is the difference if any? Does anyone know which games this will fit?

TIA, Rich

P1030379 (resized).JPGP1030379 (resized).JPG

P1030381 (resized).JPGP1030381 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

No idea on the difference with the part number. It will fit any game; but I believe it was originally used on Black Rose for the two main flippers.

#3 7 years ago

20-9250 is the part number for the non-lightning bolt bat used by Williams up until ~1994.

#4 7 years ago

Thank you both for the info, I guess it tagged wrong.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-on-wms-lightning-bolt-flipper-bat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.