Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by philwojo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC_0123.JPG
DSC_0121.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vilant.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago

Go with the insulated male and female connectors, just try to find them smaller than 1/4". 1/4" will fit but I mean just barely. I would cut the wires about 1" from the opto, I cut them shorter and the wires wouldn't make the bend so I had to trim the top of connectors with angled wire cutters. Also identify each connector with a marker and you will need a pair of needle nose pliers to hold the one connector in the bookcase (the connectors fit together snugly, it'll just push down the bookcase without a good connection if you don't). Give me a shout if you have any problems, I could disassemble mine and give you a step by step with pics if you need it.

#6 5 years ago

I just saw in Radio Shack that there is an assortment pack of 7/64, 3/16, and 1/4 inch insulated male and female connectors. Grab a few packs of them if you didn't get the molex already. If you get the molex let me know how they work.

#8 5 years ago

Looks good, nice job. It clears everything underneath nicely when moving?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vilant.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside