Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

new_pf_installed (resized).png
pf_old (resized).png
Slingshot_close_up (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CPR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 5 years ago

I think we have a solution, but its going to take about a week for the solution to arrive, sorry guys too many cooks in the kitchen

Mike

#32 5 years ago

Hey Guys;

Just a quick update. Our solution was supposed to arrive on Thursday but did not and now with the holiday weekend I don't expect to see the stuff until Tues. We'll know within a few hours if it worked.

Thanks
Mike

#34 4 years ago

We are only guessing at this point but think we may have had an order of PETG get frozen in transit. I have been told by some top end signmakers that it can play with its adhesion. Its not much material, only enough to make about 24 sets, but since we demand print now we can't tell what sets they were. And since it got mixed into our normal supply..... anyway, we shelved all the PETG we had left as of course we couldn't be 100% sure if it was the old stuff or not. Just to be sure we also grabbed some gear that larger outfits use to ensure inks adhere tenaciously to all sorts of plastics.

But as its always been, CPR will do whatever it takes, including just returning your product for a full refund to make it right. We aren't always fast at getting back to you and recognize that as an area that needs work but we aren't a giant like Amazon or even a large company like Marco or Bay Area and have very limited resources and time. We I go to my regular job, I'm gone for days with no phone contact, no email etc.... But we are trying to improve our contact with you guys. Russ every morning is supposed to answer each and every email we received overnight. He can't answer every question on the spot as some are quite involved but he supposed to reply to the email.

Mike

#37 4 years ago

UPDATE

We received the new PETG, the ionizer bar and the plasma gear. Kevin tested yesterday and says the difference is astonishing. He said he'll get some video of them trying their best to remove the artwork from the plastics and post when he gets time. I believe they printed the last two days solid to try and catch up.

If you had problems, please wait a few more days and if you don't hear anything drop another email to Russ at [email protected] and clearly state the issue, your order number and shipping details. I am thinking that once Kevin's caught up printing the backlog you'll start getting orders shipped out that were delayed because of the issues we were having. After all, there was no sense sending you a new set if the same thing was likely to happen again.

Mike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CPR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-on-removing-the-backing-on-cpr-plastics-clear-coating?tu=CPR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.