Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Calipindave
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

166FE075-F02B-4BF6-A939-D690904FDED4 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
121FD65B-0AD1-48F2-B2B7-F91F0DD6A502 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

Hey guys I have a question on what appears to be an oddity in the color reference on the schematics on my EBD that I am working on.

So can somebody cross check me with what I think is something amiss with color coding.

I will start with a comment that I replaced wires one at a time to the new connector and followed the schematics and cross checked each. The plugs were pretty jacked up though.

My question is with A9J1 (Aux Lamp Driver Board ) and specifically pin 7. The schematics say this is color code 65 which is brown white. You can see from the photo of the original that the wire in pin 7 is blue yellow.

Pin 7 goes to A5J4 pin 6 which is a 23 also blue yellow. This then goes to A4J1 pin 17 another 23 (blue yellow). I have attached a few pictures of the original connector the schematics and the final work. To me it looks like the schematics for A9J1 pin 7 are wrong? Am I missing something?

Thanks

Dave

166FE075-F02B-4BF6-A939-D690904FDED4 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg121FD65B-0AD1-48F2-B2B7-F91F0DD6A502 (resized).jpeg

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from Calipindave:

Pin 7 goes to A5J4 pin 6 which is a 23 also blue yellow. This then goes to A4J1 pin 17 another 23 (blue yellow). I have attached a few pictures of the original connector the schematics and the final work. To me it looks like the schematics for A9J1 pin 7 are wrong? Am I missing something?

Looks like you found an error in the Aux Lamp board wiring schematic.
The lamp "PD1" signal is marked as a blue-yellow wire at the MPU board and lamp driver board. So the PD1 signal at the Aux lamp driver board should be the same wire color.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Quench:

Looks like you found an error in the Aux Lamp board wiring schematic.
The lamp "PD1" signal is marked as a blue-yellow wire at the MPU board and lamp driver board. So the PD1 signal at the Aux lamp driver board should be the same wire color.

Thanks Quench. That's what it looked like to me, but I wanted some additional eyes on it.

Dave

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 17.00
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside