By keith23464

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider keith23464.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hello there. This is my second post about a Zip-A-Doo pinball machine that I just purchased. This is my first pinball machine and I am hooked. It is way cool. I have three questions. First is there somewhere that I could finde out about the game-play on this machine? Like what gets you a free ball, etc? That leads to my second question in that it seems like a player is often given many chances to play the same ball. Sometimes you can play your ball 2-3 times before it advances to the next ball. I do not see any pattern to it and the free play light is often not not lit up when the player gets to play that ball again. Is there a setting or a particular sensor that controls the ball advancement? Lastly is there a suggested way of refurbing the various devices in this machine. It is entirely electro-mechanical and I have already had to file some of the sensors on some of switches as they would get stuck. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider keith23464.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-on-ball-advancement-on-a-1970-zip-a-doo-table-and-refurb?tu=keith23464 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.