(Topic ID: 18630)

Question? How long till Pinballdad is sleeping on the road-aka-curb???

By Pinballdad

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pin_Crazed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I just had to do it...just had to do it...DOH!!!!! I ordered 2 used pins from Ney Jersey last week. I don't even have them yet. I am not even sure if it was a good or bad deal. $3,650 is at stake. Not much to some folks I realize, it is to us though. I was almost served divorce papers last week when I didthat deal.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Fast forward to today----Father's Day!!!

The day is going fine. My wife and I go for a drive. I open cards from my kids. My wife and I visit her dad to give him his card. On the way home my wife suggests we visit my best friend since we were only a 1/2 mile away. *********DOH********** He just bought a NIB AcDc Premium. we played and had fun. He told me his game room is cramped and he has to sell a pin, prob Johnny Mnemonic. I told him I would take it. This is the same guy that sold me Maverick and my best friend did me right on that deal. The Johnny is in great shape from what I could tell...played it today and many times in the past.

I hope my wife talks to me by the end of the night....or else I'll be at the curb lol! I have the "Buy" pinball fever bad!!!!

#2 11 years ago

Just think, a single bed frees up a lot more space for pins.

#3 11 years ago

lol Sparky. My wife just left to go pick up chinese food for Father's day dinner for me (my request). I know she is still mad but I hope my Egg Foo Young is ok when it arrives. If I taste or smell roadside asphalt in it I am going to toss it and eat crackers tonight before I have to move out! Lol

#4 11 years ago

You always have the fortune cookie

#5 11 years ago

Wow, sucks to be you. My little lady insisted I buy the Mm two years ago and pd for it with her own money.

Hang in there.

JM is awesome.

#6 11 years ago

If you move get the same size house so there is more room for more machines.
    If she does not support you in all your life ventures well.......

#7 11 years ago

I should move to IL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-how-long-till-pinball-dad-is-sleeping-on-the-road-aka-curb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.