• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Help.jpg
0825151607.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Hey guys, picked up a project Williams Lady Luck a couple of weekends ago and finally got around to going through it. The special and extra ball doesn't work when 21 is scored . I noticed on the adjustment jack in the backbox that there's a crossover wire that is broken? The other adjustment jacks' crossover wires are intact. There is quite a gap on this wire. My question is does a crossover wire go there, and if so, what kind of wire would I use to solder it?
-Chris

0825151607.jpg0825151607.jpg

#2 8 years ago

If you look at the schematic there is a jump wire. just replace with a like wire.

#3 8 years ago

Forgot to add the Schematic of the SW

Help.jpgHelp.jpg

#4 8 years ago

Thanks. And where can I find a similar wire?

#5 8 years ago

Hi Chris
look at the "underneath-side" of the playfield. The playfield-lites usually are wired with blank "Iron"-wire (the manufacturer wanted to save money and did not use Copper-wire). I would take a bare copper-wire as thick as these wires - wind around the two lugs (Your picture: left hand side) so these two lugs have good connection. It probably would work without solder - but put solder on for a lifetime fix. Greetings Rolf

#6 8 years ago

Thanks Rolf

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-for-you-williams-lady-luck-owners-out-there and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.