Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Sunfox
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Did JJP call you ahead of time and give you the final notice your machine has shipped?
I hear people here and there saying they were told late Nov early Dec etc, but do you get a week or so heads up?
I ask because I'm thinking of buying someone's slot.

#2 10 years ago

I got the call about 5 days before my game shipped (from Jack personally). I was simply told it was "now on the line". By the time I got around to replying and asking for a couple small things (like having Jack sign the backglass) the game was already boxed and the shipping dock! Came fast. No problems for me.

#3 10 years ago

I received an email from Jen to one last time confirm my address and phone number and got a call from the shipper 4 or 5 days later.

#4 10 years ago

Notified from JJP and Shipper always calls.

#5 10 years ago

I got an email from Jen that they were processing my shipment. Two days later it showed up at the pickup terminal! Surprise! No notice from shipper though. Ended up paying JJP a few weeks later for shipping.

#6 10 years ago

I got woken up by a call from Jen, saying my game was ready to ship, after making the arrangements, 5 days later it was on a truck headed west

#7 10 years ago

I also got the "pre-shipment" call/email, but nothing when it actually shipped. I actually got a call from the customs broker looking for payment before I had any tracking information or actual billing paperwork - I only managed to extract a tracking number and "guess" what carrier it was coming by (it's not R&L in Canada) based on an incomplete reference number on tax forms sent to me by the broker.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-for-woz-owners-that-got-it-delivered and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.