(Topic ID: 91771)

Question for those Buying MMR: Are you selling games to fund or just buying it?

By HighProtein

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Are you selling games to fund MMR or just buying it?”

• Buying it straight up 12 votes
      48%
    • Selling Games due to space 4 votes
      16%
    • Selling Games due to money 9 votes
      36%

(25 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 9 years ago

Question for those Buying MMR: Are you selling games to fund or just buying it?

My wonder is if people are buying this straight up or selling games to get it and why.

#2 9 years ago

Buying straight up. Went on a pin hiatus for a while and don't really have any to sell or trade at the moment.

#3 9 years ago

No room in the inn. Will have to sell/move a game to get MMR in. May have to abandon the idea of having an MM and MMR next to each other.

#4 9 years ago

Space, the final constraint.

#5 9 years ago

Wife, the first and most powerful constraint !

#6 9 years ago

I won't be adding my vote as I'm not buying one (at this point).

I didn't add a vote option for not buying as it has nothing to do with this haha.
    I didn't add a maybe because maybes don't count haha.

The theory of limited space/money in a game collection is what I wonder for this game in particular.
    I wonder how many more games are freed up on the market for this game
    in comparison to games purchased on their own with free capital will occur.
    Yes, money spent on MMR could be spent on another game instead new or used, that's another tale...

#7 9 years ago

Most are going to be selling. It's going to be a great time to have some cash in your pocket! Ed

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Most are going to be selling. It's going to be a great time to have some cash in your pocket! Ed

+1

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-for-those-buying-mmr-are-you-selling-games-to-fund-or-just-buying-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.