Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MrBellMan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vector.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago

+1 for PB Resource. They have added lamps to my order without me even asking, just to give me the discount. Just make sure you have part numbers and give a good description of the parts so they don't have to spend extra time. I'd be lost without PBR!

I can confirm that the old style base plates are reversible as well. It's like getting free parts in every game! If the original (black anodized) screws are still present, I don't tap the new holes. The screws form the threads. I feel that formed threads are stronger than tapped threads, due to the work hardening of the steel. I use a cordless screwdriver, so the whole process takes just a few minutes.

Allan

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vector.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-for-the-classic-bally-collectors?tu=Vector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.