Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by labnip
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Prices Trending Up - Down - or staying the same”

• Prices are still going up on most titles and machines are selling well 5 votes
      12%
    • Prices are still going up on most titles but machines are taking longer to sell 1 vote
      2%
    • Prices are staying about the same and machines are still selling well 6 votes
      15%
    • Prices are staying about the same but it is taking longer to sell a machine 9 votes
      22%
    • Prices are down but not by much 6 votes
      15%
    • Prices are down by 10% or more 10 votes
      24%
    • I really don't care and I am sick of all these price trend questions! 6 votes
      15%

(Multiple choice - 41 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Garbonzo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago

People are still asking $3000-4000 for B list 10 year old games, so no I don't think prices are dropping.
    That's great if they get those prices, but when you can buy NIB stern games for $4000-6000 I don't see the value in an old pin like these.

As proof, just look at some of the For sale listings from today-- $4000 for Monopoly, $3500 for DataEast Star Wars, $3000 for an Indy500...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Garbonzo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-for-recent-pinball-sellers-another-price-thread-survey?tu=Garbonzo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.