Bulb_Tools.jpg
Bulbs.jpg
Lights_On_&_Off_(3).jpg
Help.jpg
Wiz_Cr_Reel_rev-3.jpg
Wiz_Cr_Reel_rev-1.jpg
Multi_credits.jpg
Bally_credit_pin.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisbee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

The small Game Credits indicator reel only goes up to 5 ? No exceptions -- no how, no way. Or, should it go any higher, meaning there is something wrong with that reel ?

Take the back off, look at the credit wheel. It should go to 20 or 25. You will see to coils on the credit stepper unit, one steps up the other steps down. Manually step up the credit unit, make sure it steps past five mechanically. Now step it to four and check the positions of the switches, now move to five, have the switches changed state?

Quoted from Heretic_9:

Airballs tend to ricochet off the playfield glass, in the vicinity of the central 300 / 3000 target ?

Air balls do happen. Can be caused by miss adjusted play field item. Pop bumpers that have worn uneven can kick the ball up. But don’t worries you won’t break the glass.

Quoted from Heretic_9:

From time to time, I even have the ball get stuck on top of that center target's plastic cover.

Balls do get stuck from time to time, not meant to but they do. There is a thread on Pinside on where have you stuck your balls!! You ponder on how the ball even got in some of the places.

PS Welcome to the best pinball site ever - PINSIDE

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

I believe the Bally credit wheels have a pin that threads into the side of them limiting how far it rotates(for example, stopping at 5, 10, 15 etc)

I didn’t know that the stop pin is moveable, I’ll have to check mine out. Thanks

#20 10 years ago

I have just taken a pic of the pin on my Credit unit.
Looks like it is just screwed in to the ratch gear, but looking at mine I think there should be a washer and nut on the back side.
It’s not a good pic, but you can see the thread sticking out the back of the gear.

Help.jpgHelp.jpg

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

This seems to be at variance with what Chrisbee posted, above. (His pic shows something much closer to those springs.)

Remember my machine will give 25 credits, so if yours only gives 5 it will be 4 holes back from here. (one hole in this case = 5 teeth.)

Quoted from Pafasa:

The other pin is molded into the gear itself, right? I don't have a Bally credit unit in front of me and it would be worth waiting for someone else to confirm this, but here goes. Notice all the holes in the gear around the outside edge. Look closely at those holes and I bet you will find that they are threaded. If so, I bet you can unscrew the metal pin and move it to one of those holes. Each hole is going to give you a different max credit

Spot on!

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Prmailers:

Someone did a really nice job of color coding and redrawing the schematic!

Great effort!!

Quoted from Pin-it:

was wondering if thats Stevefurys work

If it was Steve, it would be Space mission or Spirit of 76

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

And Chrisbee replied:
"Balls do get stuck from time to time, not meant to but they do. There is a thread on Pinside on where have you stuck your balls!! You ponder on how the ball even got in some of the places."

I found this for you. One really caught my eye, Two balls two flippers!!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-got-my-ball-stuck-with-pic

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisbee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-for-other-bally-wizard-owners?tu=chrisbee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.