Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinballManiac40
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball Pinball Machine (Bally, 1991)  Pinside Game Archive _2018-06-28_10-47-14 (resized).png
35503D40-DAC1-4170-9BE7-B5C56298E937 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

Question for BBBB owners. When the ball is kicked from the lower playfield kicker by the KICKER ONLY. When it goes through the left ramp and it drops onto the playfield. Does the ball activate that switch in the flipper return lane? Or does the ball clear it without hitting it?

When I got my BBBB, it was missing that metal deflector, so I had to fab one up. But now, sometimes the ball hits the switch, other times not.

Thanks

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from wrd1972:

Question for BBBB owners. When the ball is kicked from the lower playfield kicker by the KICKER ONLY. When it goes through the left ramp and it drops onto the playfield. Does the ball activate that switch in the flipper return lane? Or does the ball clear it without hitting it?
When I got my BBBB, it was missing that metal deflector, so I had to fab one up. But now, sometimes the ball hits the switch, other times not.
Thanks

I hope one of the 12 BBBB owners is able to chime in here...

3 weeks later
#3 1 year ago

So I am new to Pinside and apparently the 13 BBBB owner. On my pin the ball does activate the switch about 95% of the time. However it does have a small foam pad on the underside of the metal deflector and I am not sure if it is original. I inherited the pin from my grandparents and it has been in my family for 20 + years but I’m not certain if this was added after production.

35503D40-DAC1-4170-9BE7-B5C56298E937 (resized).jpeg
#4 1 year ago

There are a few more owners. I have one at my house I am working on for a friend, but it is not listed in my collection.
Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball Pinball Machine (Bally, 1991) Pinside Game Archive 2018-06-28_10-47-14 (resized).png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Delton, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 27.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside