Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Digduglus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 months ago

I asked in the group, but nobody seemed to know. I have an X-Men Magneto LE and noticed most of the inserts have LEDs, but the flashers and a few of the other bulbs (coin door, etc) are still incandescent. I checked the manual but didn't see a listing of the flasher bulbs anywhere. Was wondering where I would go next to figure out what Comet Flashers I need to order to upgrade my X-men LE to LED flashers.

#2 7 months ago

Pull out a bulb - check it's number - search Google to find out voltage of the bulb if you don't know. Then order LEDs of the same voltage.

LTG : )

#3 7 months ago

XMEN LE came with factor leds/led boards for controlled lamps and incandescents for the GI (some of them are red and blue for effect). Flashers are incandescent. My xmen came with a manual but here is a badly photocopied on on sterns website.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/XMenManual_042214.pdf

pg 60 has the flashers (185-5000-89) which is a basic #89 flasher. THere are other non-#89 flashers so be careful.

Quoted from Digduglus:

I asked in the group, but nobody seemed to know. I have an X-Men Magneto LE and noticed most of the inserts have LEDs, but the flashers and a few of the other bulbs (coin door, etc) are still incandescent. I checked the manual but didn't see a listing of the flasher bulbs anywhere. Was wondering where I would go next to figure out what Comet Flashers I need to order to upgrade my X-men LE to LED flashers.

#4 7 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

XMEN LE came with factor leds/led boards for controlled lamps and incandescents for the GI (some of them are red and blue for effect). Flashers are incandescent. My xmen came with a manual but here is a badly photocopied on on sterns website.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/XMenManual_042214.pdf
pg 60 has the flashers (185-5000-89) which is a basic #89 flasher. THere are other non-#89 flashers so be careful.

X-Men LE was fully in LED for the GI too except for the flashers which are #906 and #89 used in the game.

#5 7 months ago
Quoted from Bingovit:

X-Men LE was fully in LED for the GI too except for the flashers which are #906 and #89 used in the game.

Yeah everything looked LED except the coin door and flashers. Was just seeing if theres a list of what goes where for when i upgrade the flashers

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside