Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 91 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dirtbag66
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hlazzer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

What about the "Exhibit Hall Admission Only" option for $20 (one day pass)? It says it gets me into the exhibit hall (duh) plus all seminars that day. If all I want to do is sit on on the JJP seminar, check out some vendor booths, and play some pinball in the free play area, isn't this my best bet?

No, hall only gets you into the game room and vendor area, not the seminars.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

From their website:
    EXHIBIT HALL ADMISSION ONLY (1 DAY PASS) $20 each
    Include all seminars that day & Bumper Blast Dinner (Wed.)

Not sure where you see that what I just saw was "One Day Pass for the GAME Hall and VENDOR Hall: $25.00."
    Maybe things have changed. Seminars had not been included.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from tardis:

Forget expo overpriced and no fun last year they had to bring in a bunch of em's just to make the free play area look full for the kind of money I paid to get in I dont need to play em's. If you want to have a great time go to pinball life's open house. Its free to get in it has all the games to play including new prototypes free food free drink and a discount on parts what else do you need. Everybody who is anybody in the industry shows up there and last year they even had a blues band playing in the loading dock. There are lots of shows with seminars and if you need a tour of stern drive over there and ask to look around. Expo is dinosaur dying a slow and terrible death the sooner it gets new management the sooner it can return to being the premier show it used to be.

It's the chicago pinball expo, EMs are pins. If you didn't like them you could have played the other 150 or so games that were there by random people who sacrifice their time and games to make you happy, or in your case unhappy. Thank the flying spaghetti monster that it's not the Chicago tardis approved pins only pinball expo. That would be boring AF.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hlazzer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-about-the-chicago-expo?tu=hlazzer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.