(Topic ID: 317532)

Question about Tee’d Off callouts.

By PismoArcade

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Can’t seem to find the answer to this while searching the forums.

Is there any way to turn off the callouts when the pin is on but not being played?

I like having my pins on for ambience.

Thanks in advance.

#2 1 year ago

Steve Young's Pinball Resouce has a manual for Teed Off, you might want to consider buying one and throwing it in the bottom of your game.

To enter bookkeeping, briefly press the red test button. This will give you options to enter bookkeeping/audits or adjustments. Pressing the left and right flipper buttons moves through the various options, and pressing the test button again scrolls through them. Activating the slam switch on the coin door exits the menus. To change settings use the start button.

You want adjustments, and though I don't have a book, for Rescue 911 it's Adjustment 45 'ATTRACT MODE SOUNDS', so you may have to scroll through a lot of the adjustment menu to find what you are looking for.

Scroll through the adjustments and find 'ATTRACT MODE SOUNDS', press the start button on the front of the game to change it to OFF.

While I approve of 'having my pins on for ambience', Gottlieb has no bulb saver technology. On my showroom, open eight hours a day six days a week, a WMS pinball can be on for several years before all the bulbs need to be replaced. A gottlieb will need a complete playfield strip down and every bulb replaced every nine months. The bulbs get blackend, or mirrored. That's the difference that bulb saver technology makes.

Of course, if you have done a full LED conversion, you don't need to worry.

Enjoy your pin! I like the way that Teed Off plays, and I think it's a great pinball to own.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinRetail:

Steve Young's Pinball Resouce has a manual for Teed Off, you might want to consider buying one and throwing it in the bottom of your game.
    To enter bookkeeping, briefly press the red test button. This will give you options to enter bookkeeping/audits or adjustments. Pressing the left and right flipper buttons moves through the various options, and pressing the test button again scrolls through them. Activating the slam switch on the coin door exits the menus. To change settings use the start button.
    You want adjustments, and though I don't have a book, for Rescue 911 it's Adjustment 45 'ATTRACT MODE SOUNDS', so you may have to scroll through a lot of the adjustment menu to find what you are looking for.
    Scroll through the adjustments and find 'ATTRACT MODE SOUNDS', press the start button on the front of the game to change it to OFF.
    While I approve of 'having my pins on for ambience', Gottlieb has no bulb saver technology. On my showroom, open eight hours a day six days a week, a WMS pinball can be on for several years before all the bulbs need to be replaced. A gottlieb will need a complete playfield strip down and every bulb replaced every nine months. The bulbs get blackend, or mirrored. That's the difference that bulb saver technology makes.
    Of course, if you have done a full LED conversion, you don't need to worry.
    Enjoy your pin! I like the way that Teed Off plays, and I think it's a great pinball to own.

Thank you so much! I didn't know that about the Gottlieb bulbs. I'll probably wait until I LED it out before keeping it on.

Once again....I really apprciate you taking the time to assist me.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-about-teed-off-callouts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.