1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by InfiniteLives
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CadillacMusic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Got a world poker tour that's being weird. The main problem is that the game keeps ejecting all the balls out of the trough. Even when you put them in when in test mode, they still eject out. Turn the game off, turn it on, start a new game, they eject out. This is not an issue with the trough or ball jam switches; they're registering correctly. It also has a sub problem of thinking the ticket opto switch is on, but I don't care about that. The service bulletin says multiball may last forever. I can't tell if that's the issue here. From the way they wrote it, it sounds like it should end when you turn the game off and back on. That it only happens when you've had a multiball. Does anyone have more info on this?

#3 1 year ago

Um, 99 percent sure? Usually it shows up in test mode if the opto is bad. I've never had a bad opto that didn't show in test mode.

#5 1 year ago

Chaz from Stern seems to think burning a new boot ROM will let me interface with a modern thumb drive, and that if I upgrade the software version, everything should be fine. He said he'd e-mail me the boot ROM, but I give it a 50/50 chance, knowing stern.

I did plug and unplug the optos, just to make sure.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rockville, MD
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 110.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pin Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CadillacMusic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside