3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BigAl56
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

this game is a bally Xenon . When I push my flipper buttons in the score is being added like the ball has hit a target. Not sure why this is doing this. I have looked at the switches and they seam to be fine. What would cause this to happen as it never done this before. Did a self test and everything is fine but now this is going on. Not sure if I have flicked a switch on the board that does this or its a mechanical issue. Some help would be appreciated thanks

#2 3 years ago

There is probably a switch that doesn't have a large enough gap, and is getting triggered when the playfield vibrates.

Go into the switch test diagnostic of your game, shake the playfield (or activate the flippers), and make note of which switch is closing. That will likely be your problem switch. Adjust the switch leafs as appropirate.

#3 3 years ago

or do same while bumping fist on playfield. You will find it.

#4 3 years ago

Contacts are too close on slings or pops or whatever.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from tomtest:

Contacts are too close on slings or pops or whatever.

My guess would be a target switch as if it was a pop or sling those would be firing also.

#6 3 years ago

How many points are scoring? That will give you a clue as to which switch it is.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-about-score-being-added-while-flippers-pushed- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.