Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sergioj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

I can't imagine in a competitive situation that moving that table wouldn't result in a tilt!!I know when I play a tournament,and move the table,I get a tilt!

Yeah, you would think, but the reality is that it doesn’t work that way all the time. Some players are really good at it....

To the OP, when I’ve seen this happen in league, the player will usually try to move the game back to an approximation of the original position. Whether you want to try to do it quick after the bonus count and run the risk of getting a DQ for interfering with the next players ball via a tilt through or used warnings is up to you. It’s a moot point at some tournaments where moving the game off of the floor protector under the leg adjuster would result in a DQ. Pretty tough to do a slide save there and keep the game on the floor protector...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sergioj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-about-pinball-etiquette?tu=sergioj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.