Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by HEEELEY
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedrewster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 9 years ago

I never use my credit cards for luxury items. The only thing I have ever financed in my life has been my house. I only use my credit cards to pay my monthly bills for internet, utilities, etc, and the only reason I do is to be sure the bills are correct before I pay them. I pay off my credit cards every month once I verify they are correct.

With that being said, cash (and patience) are always, ALWAYS key. For example, I have always wanted an AFM, but I have never wanted to shell out the $6k+ for one. Then I stumbled upon a lot of 4 HUO machines for $10k, a TSPP, TOM, BDK, and SP. Took the TSPP and sold it for $4000 since I already had one. Kept the TOM and SP. Turns out the local op wanted a BDK for the route and was willing to trade a routed but working AFM for it. That makes an AFM for $2000. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Patience is a virtue, cash is king, and most of all, NEVER spend more than you can afford. You'll pinball yourself out of your home if you aren't careful. Trade/sell your way up like I did.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedrewster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-about-paying-for-private-sale-pin-with-credit-card?tu=thedrewster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.