Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5888 (resized).JPG
    29ab8624d75b6851d6549da77ad413ee_planet-of-the-apes-my-memes-planet-of-the-ape-meme_304-380 (resized).jpeg
    gluten-free (resized).png
    pasted_image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballkim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#82 7 years ago

If you leave credits on a machine and walk away they are no longer yours.

#92 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

YES!!! once again adults need to tell you. I cant believe you really think this way. You don't own the machines, you walk away and then they are open to anyone who wants to play. Open your own arcade and set your own rules but what happened to you is how it works in the real world.

Correct, if you care about the credits finish them before moving onto another machine.

#95 7 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

The only game you control is the one you're standing in front of.

This is the part you are not understanding. You did walk away.

#97 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

And you're completely inflexible on your opinion, given the circumstances I've repeatedly detailed?

Yes I am. The old biker tweakers at Mortimer's used to do this all the time. Rack up some free games then go sit at the bar and bitch if anyone played them. Only took them a couple times for them figure out I did not GAF. You leave credits on a machine and walk away, they are not yours.

#100 7 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

The only game you control is the one you're standing in front of.

Again, this.

So if I walked into this arcade 10 minutes before you and credited up the machines I'm all good holding them hostage as long as I am playing one of them?

#101 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

It seems to be pretty one-way with you Mr. C. You rip on people here on Pinside, and anyone that disagrees with you is a bully. But you want to engage in conversation on a message board. Sometimes people are miserable because of uncontrollable circumstances. Other times, people create their own miserable circumstances. I play pinball, and hang out on Pinside, to relieve stress, not create more.

I was just thinking the same thing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballkim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-about-etiquette?tu=pinballkim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.