Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5888 (resized).JPG
    29ab8624d75b6851d6549da77ad413ee_planet-of-the-apes-my-memes-planet-of-the-ape-meme_304-380 (resized).jpeg
    gluten-free (resized).png
    pasted_image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwilson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#129 7 years ago

Typical Cornelius - gets all riled up when people don't agree with him and seems unable to understand why. Also it's everyone else's fault and not his.

Everyone I know agrees - the only credits you own are the ones on the machine you're playing. Anything else is open season. You are literally the only person I've heard of who thinks different.

#137 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Nope, this comment isn't even remotely hostile. It's ridiculous of me to think otherwise!

Hostile? Hostile would be yelling or calling you names and shit. Your response is a perfect example of what I'm talking about - you totally fly off the handle at even the smallest perceived slight, blow it all up out of proportion, and then cry about the "Pinside cabal conspiring against you".

Maybe it isn't that everyone else is an asshole, and more that you might be misinterpreting things and playing the victim.

Anyway, sorry those "fat people" used the free credits on "your" machines.

#140 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

What are you adding to the conversation right now jwilson that hasn't been said repeatedly and better throughout the thread?

If it was said repeatedly and better, why hasn't it sunk in yet? I mean, you're still crying foul about how everyone is out to get you. Like those fat people stealing your hard-earned credits. Right bastards.

#142 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Get bent, hypocrite.

At this point I'm more talking about the chip on your shoulder and taking cheap pot shots at your original premise. Glad you were able to get that part, but the chip is still there.

Not sure what's hypocritical here? Am I known for thinking everyone is out to get me and over-reacting?

#149 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

How do these comments relate to one another, I wonder?

Is your alias not Cornelius? I don't get how calling you by name is hypocritical?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwilson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-about-etiquette?tu=jwilson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.