Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5888 (resized).JPG
    29ab8624d75b6851d6549da77ad413ee_planet-of-the-apes-my-memes-planet-of-the-ape-meme_304-380 (resized).jpeg
    gluten-free (resized).png
    pasted_image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coyote.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 7 years ago

Yeah, I would have to agree - those credits could have been left there from the other day (since unlike vids, pins remember the credits!). I'm not even sure why anyone would 'put credits on a game and walk away'. What's even the reasoning behind that? That you don't want anyone else playing?

#117 7 years ago

Huh, perfect analogy -
    If I put money in three parking meters, and then park in one, the others are free-game (no pun intended) for anyone driving up and claiming it. The other person is not going to ask the other cars, "Hey, did you put this money in?".

#153 7 years ago
    Quoted from fishbone:

At least you guys in the US have some form of etiquette.
    Here in Germany people seem to think they own a machine as long as they are playing it.

I HAVE seen that here in the US, as well. Maybe not as *common* as over there, but it exists here too.

#155 7 years ago
    Quoted from fishbone:

Bummer. I wished we'd share the experience of playing pinball a bit more.
    I usually offer people waiting in line (or just looking interested) to join in.
    The Dutch pinball museum has a policy I'm very fond of. It basically says, after your game is over, take a look over your shoulder. If somebody is waiting, he is next in line to play.

Oh heck yeah. I have a lot more fun playing with/against someone anyways!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coyote.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-about-etiquette?tu=Coyote and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.