Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TractorDoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

I used to love to fool around with my PC. The last few days. I'm going to need a new PC. It's in the agenda, for early next year.

Now my tinkering involves new product and making it work. I still may have to build it or choose to.

My thoughts. It's probably time for you too.

Figuring out the old hardware, no longer worth my time. Cost are low. After Christmas. My new PC.

But again, I used to enjoy Irq challenges. Now, No.

Just no. I will enjoy the challenge of building a new one. Instead. Good luck.

#17 6 years ago

All this is making me remember text adventures.

I think zork was the first graphics game?

My friend had an apple. I could never spend enough time playing them. I would play for hours. Go figure...

Disk drives.
    Brun chop lifter...

#19 6 years ago

Your mission is to rescue hostages. The graphics were unmatched. You remember!

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

Ive been wanting a 98 PC since I found Grim Fandango in a stack of CD's at a Yard Sale earlier this year.(I have it on ps4 so don't really need to)
    I love point and click adventure games. LucasArts and Sierra have so many classics

I didn't look it up up but I wonder if the grim fandango team did skull monkeys.

Im not sure if you all remember the ps1 game. It has a musical number in it about beans and farting. Great stuff...

#24 6 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/question-about-90s-gaming-pc?tu=Azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.