Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Wolfanoz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

3f18f720-61a7-428b-950e-2ae887fa566d.JPG
a794c794-6e68-4a0e-907a-2f5ab953db85.JPG
DSC_0684.JPG
image-676.jpg
image-514.jpg
image-336.jpg
image-440.jpg
image-26.jpg
image-418.jpg
image-749.jpg
image-226.jpg
image-405.jpg
image-71.jpg
image-233.jpg
image-341.jpg
image-412.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Mine's finally ended. My top three games played as a youth are now in my collection, T2, Demolition Man and now *drumroll*....

Indiana Jones (was just shipped today)

Any of you still on your quest? Already have yours? Show em off!

2014-07-19 02.51.07-108.jpg 2014-02-02 19.24.40-617.jpg
#2 4 years ago

Still on the hunt for TOTAN

#3 4 years ago

Guns-n-Roses for my Grail...T2 next to that...picked up RK as I ride and it was cheap...to my surprise RK is great and it will never leave....so I'm half way there....if I ever find/can afford G-n-R...I'll find somewhere to put it....right...???!!!......Joey
image-514.jpgimage-440.jpgimage-26.jpgimage-418.jpgimage-749.jpgimage-226.jpgimage-71.jpgimage-405.jpgimage-336.jpgimage-341.jpgimage-233.jpgimage-894.jpgimage-412.jpgimage.jpg

#4 4 years ago

^^^^^Sorry....pics in reverse order........Joey

#5 4 years ago

Road Kings is a fun game. Just played it at Crabtowne USA here in MD (aka MD Pinmecca).

#6 4 years ago

Wouldn't your quest end when you actually receive IJ?

I'd be excited too, IJ is my grail as well. Congrats!

#7 4 years ago

I am still looking for a really nice F14.

#8 4 years ago

Getaway,picking one up next weekend.

#9 4 years ago

My grail has been here for years. They can sell it when I'm dead.

image-676.jpg

#10 4 years ago

BK2K has always been a game I wanted to add to my collection, but ultimately it was this combination of pins I wanted for the corner of my room.

DSC_0684.JPG
#11 4 years ago

Honch, that's awesome!

I'd love to play MB instead of the virtual version. I can get Monsters of Rock almost every time I play it virtually.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Honch, that's awesome!
I'd love to play MB instead of the virtual version. I can get Monsters of Rock almost every time I play it virtually.

Thanks. You could probably do it quite often of the real pin too. Especially on mine, I have it set very easy with 5 balls. Since I have a lot of kids play it I make it easy or they would get bored of it if they couldn't get very far into the game.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

My grail has been here for years. They can sell it when I'm dead.

May as well make a coffin out of it for you. It's a fitting theme!

#14 4 years ago

Just picked up both of mine over the past 2 weeks attack from mars & a beautiful scared stiff !!

#15 4 years ago

I don't chase titles. Ve had the opportunity to buy my grail several times but have never pulled the trigger. I'm just going to wait for it to happen or not at all.

#16 4 years ago

Wolfanoz is that from Curly? Nice machine I have seen it is person

#17 4 years ago

I have now had my 3 favorite games...twice!

My favorite games when I started collecting were High Speed, Pinbot, and Star Trek: The Next Generation. I bought the third of those 2 years ago.
a794c794-6e68-4a0e-907a-2f5ab953db85.JPG
Last summer, I got a chance to play AC/DC, Metallica, and G'nR. I quickly decided that I enjoyed these 3 more than my previous favorites, so I started the search last summer. I bought G'nR last July, then AC/DC in August/September. I just bought home Metallica from CAX to complete the new trio. I have never been happier with my gameroom lineup. Who knows what I will want a couple of years from now, but for right now, these are at the top of my list.
3f18f720-61a7-428b-950e-2ae887fa566d.JPG

#18 4 years ago

Gratz on the pin! Mine wasn't too crazy, FT, but it was definitely worth the hunt for a nice one. IJ is one I would love to play in person, but have never been able to find...

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from windsoreight:

Wolfanoz is that from Curly? Nice machine I have seen it is person

Indeed it is.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

Gratz on the pin! Mine wasn't too crazy, FT, but it was definitely worth the hunt for a nice one. IJ is one I would love to play in person, but have never been able to find...

Its a real deep game... satisfying. I expect nothing less from a Ritchie brother and Brian Eddy (AfM, MM, and Black Rose). Not a big fan of Fish Tales either theme wise but its a lot of fun.

#21 4 years ago

I was told I was crazy for selling my ST Pro with the code coming but having the machine you always wanted staring you in the face, I figured I could get another ST down the road, if not, a VE game (LOTR, Tron, Spiderman... those are my guesses for the next VE).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Goffstown, NH
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.95
Playfield - Plastics
MicksPinball
$ 36.99
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rapid City, SD
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
€ 9.10
$ 71.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
€ 222.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg
$ 96.77
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Calgary, AB
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
5,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, MD
$ 35.00
$ 87.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside