You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Queen Pinball Announced by Pinball Brothers”

• Huge Queen fan: I've put down a deposit and I'm all in! 18 votes
    17%
  • I'll hold off until the reveal and see how code develops. 45 votes
    44%
  • The art is too fugly and there's a speaker grille on John Deacon's crotch: I'm out. 40 votes
    39%

(103 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
749C038E-0C22-493D-AB16-940164281ECB (resized).png
1E3DC99B-9A75-46E7-BD5A-C805F9404E82 (resized).jpeg
EAD947E8-8F55-4CB5-B449-86C09EC72C29 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0691 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4515 (resized).jpeg
17039545260194323137751647023211 (resized).jpg
Card-1B copy (resized).jpg
Card-1A copy (resized).jpg
Card-2 copy (resized).jpg
DSCN2230 (resized).JPG
DSCN2228 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slamt1lt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 1 year ago

Bravo PB for sticking with this pin. I had fun working on it back in the Heighway days, thought it was a dead duck for sure. Queen are my favourite band but boy, do I hate rock band pins.

1 month later
#299 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Just listened to the SAPP with the Pinball Bros. I love this theme, but am really concerned about the layout. Sounds like it was put together by a group of novices. Doesn't necessarily mean it is going to be bad, but less of a chance of it being great.
Let's hope they make it to Expo with the pin, sounding like that is going to be the first chance for anyone to play it.

No idea why they changed Barry Oursler's original layout design, it was so much better. His Playboy design was also inspired, a true genius.

#311 1 year ago

How very odd Stern would delay Bond because of the Queen. Her Majesty would be most amused.

#322 1 year ago

Long live the King.

1 week later
#330 1 year ago

Bravo, PB... not a fan of music pins, but this I would play. Best rock band in the world.

#372 1 year ago
Quoted from Methos:

The live tracks are better. More energy - plus we've all heard the studio tracks billions of times.

Absolutely. I remade Stern's AC/DC and added all live tracks, so much better.

3 weeks later
#449 1 year ago

My thoughts on the vid: a very, very boring game of pinball. The sound design is awful, there's no excitement, no fun. Queen are my favorite band and this is a very poor effort so far. PB need a world-class coder and sound designer on board to fix this.

Oh, and dull as dishwater callouts from the band only make things worse. Hire a top VO guy with the same level of enthusiasm and personality as Mr Freddy Mercury. I'm pretty sure Freddy would be embarrassed with this effort, and would insist on adding his own dramatic flair and personality to the game. It's all about entertaining the crowd, love.

2 months later
#523 1 year ago

Many years ago while working at Heighway, I did suggest we set up a shaker rig, that would simulate a pinball in transit in extreme conditions. After the test, we would inspect the machine to see what parts are vulnerable to shaking loose. Then we would take steps to strengthen those parts in production.

I guess I'm smarter than the average bear, because games are still shipping from companies in piss-poor condition.

4 weeks later
#605 1 year ago

I've seen some gameplay vids of this in 'action', and I can't decide if it's a pinball game or a media player.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,295.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,795.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slamt1lt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/queen-pinball-announced-by-pinball-brothers?tu=slamt1lt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.