You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Queen Pinball Announced by Pinball Brothers”

• Huge Queen fan: I've put down a deposit and I'm all in! 18 votes
    17%
  • I'll hold off until the reveal and see how code develops. 45 votes
    44%
  • The art is too fugly and there's a speaker grille on John Deacon's crotch: I'm out. 40 votes
    39%

(103 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0691 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4515 (resized).jpeg
17039545260194323137751647023211 (resized).jpg
Card-1B copy (resized).jpg
Card-1A copy (resized).jpg
Card-2 copy (resized).jpg
DSCN2230 (resized).JPG
DSCN2228 (resized).JPG
DSCN2227 (resized).JPG
DSCN2224 (resized).JPG
DSCN2226 (resized).JPG
IMG_4850 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulbaptiste.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 1 year ago

Looks good to me. Curious to see what will happen with all the people still waiting on Aliens if they are trying to get Queen out this year. Doesn't seem realistic.

#159 1 year ago

You can still pick one up on Cointakers website. I'm assuming the first batch was sold out to distributors.

#161 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

I wonder if Alien is going to continue to be produced? Or is that a wrap?

They are only 150 Alien LVs with approximately 300 standards in the wild currently. There are still day 1 Alien orders waiting to be filled. They are making nearly 20 games a week currently so it’s going to be a long road for those waiting on games especially if they are building multiple games and versions of each.

#171 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

As per their tracker posted on their social media over 350 LVs and over 400 Svs and that was June 29th
Where are you getting your numbers from?

That same video I posted on the Alien forum. I was a bit off as I didn’t review before posting but here you go. This is the estimate up to this week. It’s a predictive tracker so the numbers you are referencing haven’t happened yet.
12E3271B-456C-4198-8C1F-5A6DAC8065E5 (resized).png12E3271B-456C-4198-8C1F-5A6DAC8065E5 (resized).png

#188 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Will wait to see video.
If looks fun I will be in.
Got their Alien LV.
PB got in front of Stern release- smart move.
DP has been stating they will be announcing later this year - hopefully they get in front of Stern too if they are smart.
Maybe Matrix (rumor)? by DP

Where is the info about Dutch releasing their next game? That is something I’m very interested in.

#191 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

your interested in waiting forever for a game ?
hoping they do better this time around , played BL and its a fun game and built well !
wishing them success !

I’ve already done it before! Twice even. TBL and ALien LV. Literally got my Alien today. Would do it all over again. I’m excited to see what Dutch has cooking. If they put as much passion in their next game that they into TBL, we will be in a for something special.

1 week later
#214 1 year ago

Cointaker posted that Queen will be playable at the Tailgate party. Hope to get some good video from there at least.

Queen image (resized).pngQueen image (resized).png
4 months later
#547 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghiandalf:

My distributor read our forum and write to me to help and to confirm PB assistance for all. They have a special page on website to ask assistance and to inform about problem to solve future manufacturing.
It is first time that a Company write to me before to receive my questions.
I inform to you that my pinball is the first delivered and with honesty I understand all problems.
To understand that PB and distributor read our forum and our comment it is a great surprise.
I will not speak about my experience with Stern assistance because it is crazy.
I have a good energy from PB.
If a Company hearing and reading what buyers think is the best point.
We received 3 Queen in the same day for my friends and others two haven’t problems.
I just end to play to try my corrections. Songs are very great during a pinball playing.
I’m studying to understand rules.
It is fast pinball and I like it.
Tomorrow I will post my video

Look forward to watching the video. Thanks for chronicling your journey with us!

#566 1 year ago
Quoted from Ghiandalf:

Only for information, I add a video because it isn’t available anything online and I imagine people curiosity.
All people understood that it has some problems about software but it is QUEEN and it has very high potentiality.
I have very positive consideration for the future and I want to share it with you.
Only for passion. I’m waiting this pinball from more time as more of you.
Tomorrow I will add some images of playfield zones.
It is a great pinball theme and it has more fast roads and post to permit very fast return.
Problems aren’t subject of my post. I want to share the QUEEN born.
This is forum intention or not? Because I don’t want to make problems.

Keep sharing. We aren't trying to hide problems or issues but make the owners and the manufacturer aware so they can be addressed. We all greatly appreciate you being willing to share this experience with the rest of us. It will only make things better for everyone. Keep sharing!

3 weeks later
#590 1 year ago
Quoted from whiteyjfm:

Did any more of these pins made it out into the wild?

They were expanding or moving production during the beginning of this month, so it was expected to be quiet till the end of January. Then everything ramps up again and queen should be shipping to owners. The few that are out were for people who volunteered to be early adopters.

#625 1 year ago
Quoted from Octomodz:

I played this at expo and I was more impressed with this than Bond.

Absolutely agree with you there. It was fun to shoot and gorgeous playfield. Code will get there I’m sure.

2 months later
#696 1 year ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

Saw an interview from Coin Taker guy saying queens switches aren't mechanical but are conductive. Anyone have any info on that? I'm curious to look. Might have to try and take a look at Alien at the local arcade.

They are Eddy switches. Same as on Alien. They have sensors which are recessed underneath the playfield. They can tell when a ball travels over them.

#731 11 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

CT can only provide status when they have it from the manufacturer. And lets face it, these manufacturers (except Spooky and maybe Stern) have never met a date!

I’ve been reading these threads (Lebowski pre order club, Alien club, now Queen) for a few years now and the one thing that stands out amongst all those threads is Cointaker’s horrible communication. It’s not Dutch or Pinball Brothers fault. They both respond to emails and issues damn near immediately. This is how CT operates. I wasn’t an anomaly. Nor is anyone else here. The only reason I would order anything from CT in the future and the only reason I did in the past, is because I had to.

Both manufactures would be better served by finding someone else stateside to distribute their machines. They are taking a a lot of the blame for things they have no control of. There is no excuse for how CT treats their customers, but there are always buyers that will try to make one. I just don’t get it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,795.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
8,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sparks, NV
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulbaptiste.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/queen-pinball-announced-by-pinball-brothers?tu=paulbaptiste and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.