You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Queen Pinball Announced by Pinball Brothers”

• Huge Queen fan: I've put down a deposit and I'm all in! 18 votes
    17%
  • I'll hold off until the reveal and see how code develops. 45 votes
    44%
  • The art is too fugly and there's a speaker grille on John Deacon's crotch: I'm out. 40 votes
    39%

(103 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
749C038E-0C22-493D-AB16-940164281ECB (resized).png
1E3DC99B-9A75-46E7-BD5A-C805F9404E82 (resized).jpeg
EAD947E8-8F55-4CB5-B449-86C09EC72C29 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0691 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4515 (resized).jpeg
17039545260194323137751647023211 (resized).jpg
Card-1B copy (resized).jpg
Card-1A copy (resized).jpg
Card-2 copy (resized).jpg
DSCN2230 (resized).JPG
DSCN2228 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 1 year ago

Custom Queen band members call outs are awesome

2 months later
#412 1 year ago

Has no one played this yet to offer a review or thoughts at expo?

5 months later
#744 1 year ago

I recently played this game at cointaker’s and it pleasantly surprised me; the upper playfield on it is a blast and game is just pure fun; my opinion it is their best game yet

#750 1 year ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

My game arrived this morning. Unboxed and got it inside. Will finish tonight after work. It really is a pretty game on the outside. Curious to see the inside soon.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very anxious to hear your thoughts that upper playfield on it is very cool and fun

3 months later
#972 8 months ago

Are people digging this is it hard does it have lasting power? How is the code? Does it have as many problems as aliens pinball or did they work all the kinks out?

#976 8 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've had to tweak some Sterns way more than this game. And some things are still a nuisance (like the ball trap on the apron mentioned above and airballs off targets). But as of right now, I MAY actually like this game better than my Rush LE when everything is working right. And I really like Rush, so that's high praise.

Quoted from VALIS666:

As always, YMMV. My Alien has been rock solid other than inserts occasionally freezing up in attract mode. My Queen had/has a good number of quirks to work out but nothing catastrophic. It reminds me of Lebowski in there's a fair amount of fine tuning to do in order to get it flowing well.
I think it's got lasting power. It's not the most unique playfield in the world but it's certainly not a bad one, either. Very '90s. Code is good, and the music is great. Was concerned that all the songs were live versions, but they rip. Not like the KISS pin where the re-records just sound weird.

Thanks so much for your thoughts guys greatly appreciated

#981 8 months ago
Quoted from EDUB919:

Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I’m not a Queen fan so I’ll soon be able to give a rating without the music/band itself being a factor. Being a collector, average at best player and more intrigued by the mechanics of a machine doesn’t allow me to give very detailed reviews of the code/rules etc.
I do have a fairly diverse lineup to compare it to for what it’s worth. Hopefully get it set up and put a few games on it this weekend.

Very much looking forward to your thoughts on the game

#985 8 months ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

Finally received mine yesterday and mist say it’s 1000% better looking in person.

How are you enjoying the game brother?

#998 8 months ago

Their is no way pinball brothers should have left that game out the building; especially when they are 12k that is just some trash their that they are sending out to people not good

2 months later
#1077 6 months ago

I think they said all new art cabinet too

4 weeks later
#1127 5 months ago

Owners how is this game is it fun? Are the rules any good? Is it hard or easy ?

#1143 5 months ago

Is there any animations when you hit shots in the song modes? Doesn’t appear to have anything in it?

#1146 5 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Is the final wizard mode coded in yet and what is it called? Thought I read I want it all but don’t see that on PF.
If anyone from PB reads this tie your mother down would be a great addition if adding anything in future but overall great setlist.

Hey brother how are you liking the game I’m considering getting a raphosdy edition

#1154 5 months ago

Unfortunately hate the fact that the main song modes in the game have no animations to them which is extremely odd so going to pass on this one just seems very odd to me and half baked if you ask me

#1156 5 months ago

Whenever you hit a shot in a song their is no display effect like imagine your playing Metallica and you have justice for all mode going there is an animation. Of the justice lady whenever you hit a shot it displays her when you hit a shot; this does not exsist at all in QUEEN and from what ferret said this is not planned at all very disappointing

#1157 5 months ago

And also I believe their is only one more update coming too

3 months later
#1282 51 days ago

Played the game LIGHT years better then alien but the code feels like it’s been abandoned and I don’t think pinball brothers are planning more then just one more update

#1286 51 days ago
Quoted from Ferret:

I'm sorry to hear that, @psw757. If you (or anyone) have a problem like that, please do feel free to send me debug logs at pinballbrothers (at) joe.tater.org -- more data is always helpful. Thank you!

How many more updates are coming for this game?

#1297 47 days ago

Yeah there has not been a code update for this title in months it’s like it’s been forgotten about

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,295.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,795.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/queen-pinball-announced-by-pinball-brothers?tu=musketd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.