You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Queen Pinball Announced by Pinball Brothers”

• Huge Queen fan: I've put down a deposit and I'm all in! 18 votes
    17%
  • I'll hold off until the reveal and see how code develops. 45 votes
    44%
  • The art is too fugly and there's a speaker grille on John Deacon's crotch: I'm out. 40 votes
    39%

(103 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
749C038E-0C22-493D-AB16-940164281ECB (resized).png
1E3DC99B-9A75-46E7-BD5A-C805F9404E82 (resized).jpeg
EAD947E8-8F55-4CB5-B449-86C09EC72C29 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0691 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4515 (resized).jpeg
17039545260194323137751647023211 (resized).jpg
Card-1B copy (resized).jpg
Card-1A copy (resized).jpg
Card-2 copy (resized).jpg
DSCN2230 (resized).JPG
DSCN2228 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#203 1 year ago

Looks like first look will be sept 24 at cointaker super pinball party

1 month later
#317 1 year ago

Is this game debuting at the cointaker show or not? I'm hearing yes and no, which is it?

#319 1 year ago

Bummer it won't be there, but thanks for clarifying.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

No. Something about licensing issues....
Yeah, okay.
On the positive side, I'll be there. So that's something. Barely.

1 year later
#1052 7 months ago

Pinball brothers has a Queen rules guide that may help.
https://pinballbrothers.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/80001068107-queen-pinball-rulebook

Quoted from EDUB919:

As you are selecting a song it will give a brief description of each songs goals on the screen. I always choose whatever song has the standups lit so I can at least have something visible to shoot for. Haven’t figured out the auto launch logic either. If you’re scrolling left in song selection with the left flipper button then try to scroll right it selects a song and auto launches the ball even though only one button is being pressed at a time. The ball should only launch and select the song if both buttons are pressed and held simultaneously. At least that’s how every other machine I’ve ever had has worked.
Once I’ve gotten past the amazing lights/sound etc and try to figure out the rules/code/scoring etc things get frustrating. The magic shot for example, once I get the guardian drop out of the way long enough to shoot the saucer behind it..90% of the time the ball pops back out and doesn’t register. The shot blocking guardian drop targets are up and in the way too much. Then if you get a couple of them down they pop back up way too soon, before all of them get knocked down. Lots of clunky rattling around shots, shots that don’t register. Right orbit shot often goes nowhere and comes back down,
Random multi balls…maybe the song I was in they’re supposed to happen. If so, there is no indication on the screen or in the callouts. Not referring to the main Wembley or Red special MB. Bohemian Rhapsody song has different “phases” to it and maybe that is what caused the multiballs but I’m still having a hard time figuring it all out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,795.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 9,295.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/queen-pinball-announced-by-pinball-brothers?tu=luvthatapex2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.