You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Queen Pinball Announced by Pinball Brothers”

• Huge Queen fan: I've put down a deposit and I'm all in! 18 votes
    17%
  • I'll hold off until the reveal and see how code develops. 45 votes
    44%
  • The art is too fugly and there's a speaker grille on John Deacon's crotch: I'm out. 40 votes
    39%

(103 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
749C038E-0C22-493D-AB16-940164281ECB (resized).png
1E3DC99B-9A75-46E7-BD5A-C805F9404E82 (resized).jpeg
EAD947E8-8F55-4CB5-B449-86C09EC72C29 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0691 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4515 (resized).jpeg
17039545260194323137751647023211 (resized).jpg
Card-1B copy (resized).jpg
Card-1A copy (resized).jpg
Card-2 copy (resized).jpg
DSCN2230 (resized).JPG
DSCN2228 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ceemunkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 1 year ago

The art isn't great - but actually as a game, it looks far more interesting than I thought it would. I went from zero interest to: "hmmm this might be fun".

I'm not sure about the decision to only have the live songs though, I think studio versions would have been a lot better. Yeah I know maybe it wasn't their decision but still...

Alien continues to be amazing - yes it had issues when I first got it, but seems to be all good now and its one my favorite machines of all time. I think I'd really like to play this one too! Looking forward to seeing some gameplay vids...

1 month later
#279 1 year ago

Alien was the same though - at least the LV was. I mean, we got some sub-par mock up of what the LV was going to look like, and zero gameplay video for a looooong time after that. Thankfully it turned out to be a totally kick ass game!

2 weeks later
#357 1 year ago

The game looks great! If this also had studio versions of the songs, it might just tip me over the edge into ordering one.

6 months later
#719 1 year ago

I'm still following this pin - due to my utter infatuation with Alien, which is quite brilliant.

So quite keen to hear more impressions of this game - are there any decent streams around showing the gameplay? My other half loves Queen as well so could be the pin to get her involved in the hobby.

5 months later
#1059 6 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Does anyone else's shaker shake like crazy when you turn your game on? Scares the shit outta me every time. Doesn't happen on any of my Stern games and just wondering if that's something that can be changed.

That happens on Alien too - it's pretty annoying, but they toned it down a bit in one of the code updates (but still didn't remove it completely). It used to shake my house apart!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,295.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 8,795.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ceemunkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/queen-pinball-announced-by-pinball-brothers?tu=ceemunkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.