You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Queen Pinball Announced by Pinball Brothers”

• Huge Queen fan: I've put down a deposit and I'm all in! 18 votes
    17%
  • I'll hold off until the reveal and see how code develops. 45 votes
    44%
  • The art is too fugly and there's a speaker grille on John Deacon's crotch: I'm out. 40 votes
    39%

(103 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
749C038E-0C22-493D-AB16-940164281ECB (resized).png
1E3DC99B-9A75-46E7-BD5A-C805F9404E82 (resized).jpeg
EAD947E8-8F55-4CB5-B449-86C09EC72C29 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0691 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4515 (resized).jpeg
17039545260194323137751647023211 (resized).jpg
Card-1B copy (resized).jpg
Card-1A copy (resized).jpg
Card-2 copy (resized).jpg
DSCN2230 (resized).JPG
DSCN2228 (resized).JPG
There are 1,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 27.
#201 1 year ago

Still no video from PBB!!!

Incredible!!

#202 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Incredible!!

I was just stopping by to check.

lol. Great launch. What is wrong with these people?

Did they have to beat another Queen pin to market and rush the announcement?

#203 1 year ago

Looks like first look will be sept 24 at cointaker super pinball party

#204 1 year ago

Can they not afford to pay a high school kid a few hundred dollars to build a decent looking modern website?
Also on my Samsung phone that is 1 year old you cant read or scroll to see all of the text,l.on cointakers website... 4X by how could I be confident in giving a 10k loan to these companies....

Screenshot_20220802-172624_Edge (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220802-172624_Edge (resized).jpg
#205 1 year ago

At this rate they better blow peoples hair off with gameplay or a big flop will follow, dime a dozen at your preferred distro…

#206 1 year ago

I just want to hear "We are the Champions" when I get the high score.

#207 1 year ago

It's a fail if they don't use the shaker and knocker in time with the song "We will rock you"

#208 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It's a fail if they don't use the shaker and knocker in time with the song "We will rock you"

“Shake shake knock, shake shake knock....”

#209 1 year ago

All jokes aside this machine could easily end up alongside some of the greatest music pins ever made.

Judging by the quality of their first machine and assuming PB will learn from the few small mistakes they’ve encountered…I don’t need to see gameplay video. I’ve been mislead by gameplay reveal videos in the past.

If a cookie cutter 1/5000 Toy Story 4 LE for $12k seems like a good deal…the collector in me sees way more value in the Rhapsody edition.

#210 1 year ago
Quoted from EDUB919:

All jokes aside this machine could easily end up alongside some of the greatest music pins ever made.
Judging by the quality of their first machine and assuming PB will learn from the few small mistakes they’ve encountered…I don’t need to see gameplay video. I’ve been mislead by gameplay reveal videos in the past.
If a cookie cutter 1/5000 Toy Story 4 LE for $12k seems like a good deal…the collector in me sees way more value in the Rhapsody edition.

So in other words..."Queen? Take my money!"

#211 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Incredible!!

I've been following their social media and it's been total crickets since the announcement. Not a great look for The Brothers Pin

#212 1 year ago
Quoted from EDUB919:

I don’t want to set the bar too high geez!
But yeh I agree, same logic for me.

#213 1 year ago

I hope you guys are right. As for me, it is a "Queen? Take my money!" scenario (and there are only two other themes that would do that for me). So I'm fully expecting that I might get burned and have to eat a couple/few thousand, but it's a gamble I'm willing to take. THIS time...

#214 1 year ago

Cointaker posted that Queen will be playable at the Tailgate party. Hope to get some good video from there at least.

Queen image (resized).pngQueen image (resized).png
#215 1 year ago
Quoted from EDUB919:

If a cookie cutter 1/5000 Toy Story 4 LE for $12k seems like a good deal

Sorry man IMHO... TS4 for "$12k seams like a good deal" is WAY OFF!

This is, and will backfire on JJP big time! And, it will be an eye opener for many Pinball Companies especially Stern to see the top/max has been pressed way to hard.

Many of us are going to look long and hard at these new prices for pins like Queen.

#216 1 year ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Sorry man IMHO... TS4 for "$12k seams like a good deal" is WAY OFF!
This is, and will backfire on JJP big time! And, it will be an eye opener for many Pinball Companies especially Stern to see the top/max has been pressed way to hard.
Many of us are going to look long and hard at these new prices for pins like Queen.

I’m in agreement with you for sure. Maybe you misinterpreted what I was saying. I’ve already ordered a Queen and have lost interest in JJP and Stern in general. Sold most of my Sterns long ago and have yet another for sale as we speak. I’d rather support the smaller companies, it’s obvious JJP and Stern don’t need my money. Hope there are others that feel the same.

#217 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I hope you guys are right. As for me, it is a "Queen? Take my money!" scenario (and there are only two other themes that would do that for me). So I'm fully expecting that I might get burned and have to eat a couple/few thousand, but it's a gamble I'm willing to take. THIS time...

I’m only getting a Queen because my wife loves them. I can play just about any machine and have fun on it by myself. Any title she will play with me and enjoy is worth taking a monetary loss but will only occur when/if we sell it. Don’t worry about losing money, I’m sure we have all made a profit on the sale of other machines in the recent past…it all evens out.

#218 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Cointaker posted that Queen will be playable at the Tailgate party. Hope to get some good video from there at least. [quoted image]

Cato sighting- The man the myth! He seemed like an angel for many in Alien thread

#219 1 year ago

EDUB19... Congrats on your purchase!

Queen is a dream theme for me. However, the Standard OTD price hovering around $11,500 ($9250+ tax, duty, freight and $995(?)) and around $13,200 for LE is rich.

Hopefully game play video will be arriving soon.

Kerry

#220 1 year ago

Hey remember that one time Pinball Brothers said they were making a Queen pinball machine?

Seriously though Pin Bros, any chance of seeing like.....anything?

#221 1 year ago
Quoted from reffob:

Seriously though Pin Bros, any chance of seeing like.....anything?

Let me help you here ...
When we get a video of gameplay!
The short version, it sucks , they should done this, they should have done that.
They should have used record tracks.
Ect ...
Said one would be with Cointaker in Sept 2022 guessing we are waiting till then ...

#222 1 year ago

They should have followed up Alien with Predator. Much better theme IMO. Oh well, maybe the next game.

#223 1 year ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

EDUB19... Congrats on your purchase!
Queen is a dream theme for me. However, the Standard OTD price hovering around $11,500 ($9250+ tax, duty, freight and $995(?)) and around $13,200 for LE is rich.
Hopefully game play video will be arriving soon.
Kerry

No sales tax here in Oregon. I forget other people have to pay that in other states. Would definitely make me look at things differently if I had to pay tax though.

#224 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

They should have followed up Alien with Predator.

Probably good to alternate with an entirely different theme and let your '80s sci-fi action customers' wallets recover before you drop Predator. Heck, most of 'em don't even have their Alien yet. Spooky figured out you can't do one genre all the time.

#225 1 year ago

6 Weeks to video time.......... It is going to be a long 6 weeks.

#226 1 year ago
Quoted from whiteyjfm:

6 Weeks to video time.......... It is going to be a long 6 weeks.

Not really, in 6 weeks no one is going to care. I won't anyway.

They flushed their best window for selling the game.

Maybe they don't care either.

#227 1 year ago

They are probably waiting on the next Stern.
If this flops it might be the end for PB.

#228 1 year ago

Queen ain’t gonna flop. It’s Queen

#229 1 year ago

Hopefully someone can mod it to play the album versions of the songs.

#230 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

They are probably waiting on the next Stern.
If this flops it might be the end for PB.

Queen will not flop to hot band.
But Sterns next pinball - Bond might be a flop.

#231 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I want to break free …. from that backglass art!

rd
[quoted image]

It's funny, the longer I look at the terrible backglass art, the more I can't look away. It's almost mesmerizing lol

#232 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

No way. Bond

#233 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Let me help you here ...
When we get a video of gameplay!

umm yeah? that's precisely my point, where's the gameplay. I asked PB directly and all they said was "soon we're not there yet". That was weeks ago at this point. I'm their target audience for this license but they're sure making it hard to get excited about it.

#234 1 year ago
Quoted from Wiggles:

It's funny, the longer I look at the terrible backglass art, the more I can't look away. It's almost mesmerizing lol

John Deacon should sue for visual defamation

#235 1 year ago
Quoted from reffob:

John Deacon should sue for visual defamation

But he looks so happy and those shorts!

#236 1 year ago

Still no video, weeks after the reveal. This is unbelievable!

I really want them to succeed (as a company) as I personally know a few of the people at PB but even I have a really hard time understanding their decisions about this games poorly done release.

Even a simple gameplay video without fancy editing would be better than the current dead silence from PB. If that video is so hard to make then they should have waited with the actual game reveal until they had all promotional assets done in the first place imo. A handful of pictures isn't enough to sell an expensive product/toy as this.

#237 1 year ago

Anyone have any idea what this “Razorback Electronics System” is that they advertise in the flyer? Guessing it’s nothing to get excited about seeing as how it’s next to the “8 inch bass speaker”

#238 1 year ago

Thankfully PB's new game isn't Van Halen World Invasion Tour.
I hope to hell Queen turns out amazing, and the art looks better in person.... like Deadpool.
I'm a huge Queen fan, hope it's great.
But I'm happy to wait till TPF 2023 or CAX, and play it in person.

Blessings and safe travels, too all of you brave early adopters.
I went through it with NIB TNA, Alice Cooper, and Rick & Morty..... I'm all done preordering anything.
Well.....
Until VH.... or Big Trouble in Little China is announced...
Good luck Pinball Brothers .

#239 1 year ago
Quoted from EDUB919:

Anyone have any idea what this “Razorback Electronics System” is that they advertise in the flyer? Guessing it’s nothing to get excited about seeing as how it’s next to the “8 inch bass speaker”

sounds like fancy marketing gibberish to describe their computer system... no?

#240 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

sounds like fancy marketing gibberish to describe their computer system... no?

Im sure it’s “cutting edge” technology…get it?? RAZORback. Sorry bad joke.

#241 1 year ago
Quoted from EDUB919:

Im sure it’s “cutting edge” technology…get it?? RAZORback. Sorry bad joke.

Dad joke. Lol still good.

#242 1 year ago

I’m a little upset ,I wanted to go see this in person as it’s not that far ,but can’t those days .People I personally know have been saying nothing but good things about the Alien’s they recently received and seems customer service is getting thumbs up across the board .The 2 most important things in pinball to me are 1) game gets shipped and 2) reliable customer service .Seems PB’s are on the right track .My Alien LV arrives home Monday and I have big interest in Queen .I’ve recently have gone to all Sterns at home so I’m happy to get a different feeling pin aboard Looking forward to Sterns upcoming release on 8/30 and live gameplay of Queen 9/24 . Good times are back !

#243 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m a little upset ,I wanted to go see this in person as it’s not that far ,but can’t those days .People I personally know have been saying nothing but good things about the Alien’s they recently received and seems customer service is getting thumbs up across the board .The 2 most important things in pinball to me are 1) game gets shipped and 2) reliable customer service .Seems PB’s are on the right track .My Alien LV arrives home Monday and I have big interest in Queen .I’ve recently have gone to all Sterns at home so I’m happy to get a different feeling pin aboard Looking forward to Sterns upcoming release on 8/30 and live gameplay of Queen 9/24 . Good times are back !

I’ve had great Alien experience so also excited (optimistically) for Queen. I can’t make the CT event either so hoping people post some gameplay videos and impressions during and after!

#244 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

I’ve had great Alien experience so also excited (optimistically) for Queen. I can’t make the CT event either so hoping people post some gameplay videos and impressions during and after!

I have to make sure I heard right first but I’m pretty sure gameplay will be viewable live .

#245 1 year ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

Looks kinda like a Low BOM Toy Story type of pin with a sparse playfield
Sad that this is the direction the market is heading in

#246 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Hey! I just PM you, please check it out (:

#247 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I have to make sure I heard right first but I’m pretty sure gameplay will be viewable live .

I'll be there so if there's no streaming I'll be sure to get some video for you. Again...I don't think the two guys would come from Sweden to show their faces if they weren't proud of the game. So that's a good sign...

#248 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll be there so if there's no streaming I'll be sure to get some video for you. Again...I don't think the two guys would come from Sweden to show their faces if they weren't proud of the game. So that's a good sign...

I’ve had real good luck with this beauty so far .Normal tweaking to come for sure ,but I’m very interested in Queen and them showing up in the states says a lot ! A very high percentage of people have raved about they’re customer service which is huge .Actually second to recieving the machine imo .I’m now comfortable with them for sure .The big question is after Queen and the rumored Playboy (don’t think this is a good idea myself) what’s next after that and who will be designing ?

81B0FC7C-12BD-45E4-B2C2-1DFD8955B729 (resized).jpeg81B0FC7C-12BD-45E4-B2C2-1DFD8955B729 (resized).jpegA4F603F4-9396-4FC8-AF4C-F5AC7FD8EDB2 (resized).jpegA4F603F4-9396-4FC8-AF4C-F5AC7FD8EDB2 (resized).jpegCE75C239-1FDE-4D07-9E3C-01C7BEB3DA94 (resized).jpegCE75C239-1FDE-4D07-9E3C-01C7BEB3DA94 (resized).jpeg
#249 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And thank you much buddy Would appreciate that greatly .

#250 1 year ago

If I didn't mention it before, as soon as the games ship, I'll be changing this to an owners thread so me and the other guy who bought one can discuss it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,295.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,795.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 27.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/queen-pinball-announced-by-pinball-brothers/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.